Others Completed Love Girl + [HF 2.1] [Illusion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Is Locale Emulator really needed? I already set up my PC to be Japanese region and language for all the other games I'm playing.
If you already have your region set to japan, then the locale emulator shouldn't be needed.

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
I tried it.. but, game works fast, but when it hits a rendering scene, ingame or wardrobe etc, it lags a lot. Dunno..

Lelantus

Aug 13, 2017
does illusion even make games anymore? im still waiting for them to make an open world ntr game
They do, though it's up for debate whether they are games as good s before. Koikatsu 2019 while visually impressive is said to lack a lot of the bells and whistles of AA2, I should probably try it at some point to properly compare. There's also AI Shoujo from last year. It appears they're tentatively stepping into the global market, which may or may not mean they tone down on the NTR and rape, lest the moral guardians blame them for glorifying rape culture or something.
Edit:
I tried it.. but, game works fast, but when it hits a rendering scene, ingame or wardrobe etc, it lags a lot. Dunno..
Does this thing include the D3D9.dll they used to update AA2 to work on Windows 10? If not, you may want to look into that.

Reactions: Baho

ZeroR3

Jul 7, 2017
I remember playing it, but English was very barebones. Anything better in this release?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Even with full-screen optimizations turned off and everything at minimum lags as hell in the scenes.

GuardianSoul

Mar 21, 2020
Anyone else having trouble changing who is leading the interaction? Hitting the 'just' actions works just fine to get motivation up enough to prompt the change rapid click...thing, but no matter how hard I spam left click I can't actually trigger the change over.

Reactions: Kiler321

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
When I run the setup.exe everything is in Japanese so I can't read it and I don't know how to continue the installation with dvd2.

GuardianSoul

Mar 21, 2020
When I run the setup.exe everything is in Japanese so I can't read it and I don't know how to continue the installation with dvd2.
If you're at the point where it's asking for dvd2 mount the second .iso and then click the box on the left, IIRC. It should be the one that's already highlighted. The install should continue from there.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
If you're at the point where it's asking for dvd2 mount the second .iso and then click the box on the left, IIRC. It should be the one that's already highlighted. The install should continue from there.
When the download bar nears the end I get a pop-up with moonspeak and the only thing in english is license.txt. the left button seems to cancel the whole thing, and the middle one just pops up the same message. the right one seems to leave it as is and I can continue. I do the rest of the steps and at the end when I try to run LoveGirl English it brings up the launcher but pressing Start Game has the error message "Config file is not found (data)."

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Good news everyone!
My WIN10 lag fix for Rapelay works also here -> just copy d3x9.dll and d3x9_alt.dll to DIR (copy your original .dll first).
After that open game in Fullscreen mode (sadly Alt+Tab isn't working) and play.

GuardianSoul

Mar 21, 2020
When the download bar nears the end I get a pop-up with moonspeak and the only thing in english is license.txt. the left button seems to cancel the whole thing, and the middle one just pops up the same message. the right one seems to leave it as is and I can continue. I do the rest of the steps and at the end when I try to run LoveGirl English it brings up the launcher but pressing Start Game has the error message "Config file is not found (data)."
I think I got that as well. When that happens try the button on the far right, I think that ignores the error and allows the install to complete. Also if you can get it there's a google translate app you can install on a phone that allows you to translate images from the phone's camera. Works wonders for muddling through installs like this.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
It's one of those Illusion releases I almost don't remember and have no interest in revisiting. If I was to go back and play one of their oldest games it would be @homemate because it did summer memories in 3D and I enjoy that setting.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
man i still remember the day i use win XP to run this man those good old day

LordNero

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone knows how to have the dialogue in English? ran the patch, and have the English exe + UI In English, but dialogue or tutorials are all in japanese

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote