• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 8] [Renio Studios]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If you don’t want it to be blackmail, you could always say she suffers from nymphomania & she’s trying to get help for it
That’s what “Angelica’s temptations” game is about

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jdw6

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Lesbian blackmail? ok i am interesting.
so far no blackmail.love the first version.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
from the blackmail premise I can already imagine the answer, but let's ask just to be sure: is pure lesbian route possible in this game? (pure lesbian I mean no touching dicks, having sex with guys or getting involved with any man at all, just women without a penis)
the Mc has sex in the first day with her husband.no other Male in the game so far and the husband goes away.
and the rest of the cast are females!!!

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Fairly small but a nice start. I just the game isn't 'Heavily' focused on this Blackmail. I would prefer it if we had the option to go around the blackmail, yet still, have corruption involved. But hey that's just me.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of To Love, Honor and Betray [Episode 8]
with JokerLeader Walkthrough / Cheats Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Nice female protagonist. I Hope this game turns out to be decent.

Reactions: doku99

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Not too bad. Though the whole blackmail thing has me worried that this is just going to turn into the typical slut simulator without any choices. Really hope it doesn't go that way, and we'll get plenty of choices to choose what we want to see/do. Kind of tired of female protagonist games always having a blackmail story to corrupt them.

Otherwise, writing is decent and the characters are fine. Nice amount of content to start as well for a first release. Curious to see where this is going to go from here now. Good luck with your project and thanks. ;)

DarthSync

Mar 2, 2018
Lol no. People aren't complaining about blackmail in every thread. Some people are complaining about ANYTHING in every thread when it doesn't cater to whatever fetish they have, like you are doing. Big difference there buddy.
I'm gonna pipe up and complain about people who freely choose to drop into a piracy site, freely choose to download a game from said piracy site, freely choose to play the downloaded game, then complain that what they freely chose to download and play (after reading the tags and content preview) doesn't suit their particular world view.

Did I get it right? >.>

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
from the blackmail premise I can already imagine the answer, but let's ask just to be sure: is pure lesbian route possible in this game? (pure lesbian I mean no touching dicks, having sex with guys or getting involved with any man at all, just women without a penis)
What?? Women without a penis?? Is there another kind?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
If they are not blackmailed/coerced/manipulated it's not corruption, but just females loving sex
Pretty much what I meant. There are other ways to corrupt someone, like you mentioned. Doesn't have to be blackmail. Could just be a friend (like the Stephanie character who seems to be pushing the MC's boundaries already) who slowly corrupts the MC.

But most games just resort to blackmail as it is the easiest form of corruption. Forcing a character to do things beyond her will and she can't refuse which eventually leads to her becoming corrupt. It's just been played out way too much around here. Nothing against those that enjoy it as it has a market, just wish the dev would of been more "outside the box" with the story instead of doing what everyone else does with female protagonist games.

Regardless though, still going to see how things go from here. The blackmail hasn't been introduced yet, so we'll just have to see how it all works out. Have a feeling it will have something to do with the missing drugs though, so it will be someone at the hospital that begins blackmailing her (head nurse seems like the top suspect right now).

But we'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out. ;)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Pretty much what I meant. There are other ways to corrupt someone, like you mentioned. Doesn't have to be blackmail. Could just be a friend (like the Stephanie character who seems to be pushing the MC's boundaries already) who slowly corrupts the MC.

But most games just resort to blackmail as it is the easiest form of corruption. Forcing a character to do things beyond her will and she can't refuse which eventually leads to her becoming corrupt. It's just been played out way too much around here. Nothing against those that enjoy it as it has a market, just wish the dev would of been more "outside the box" with the story instead of doing what everyone else does with female protagonist games.

Regardless though, still going to see how things go from here. The blackmail hasn't been introduced yet, so we'll just have to see how it all works out. Have a feeling it will have something to do with the missing drugs though, so it will be someone at the hospital that begins blackmailing her (head nurse seems like the top suspect right now).

But we'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out. ;)
There is not an infinite way of corrupting people though. It could be more original, but then other games will follow the trend if it's popular and we're back at the same point.

Same with incest, harem or college games. That's the way you tell the story that's important rather than trying to be original

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What?? Women without a penis?? Is there another kind?
Pre-op trans women. Futa, etc. Real or fantasy.

---
Meanwhile, I hear that sex with the hubby isn't optional. Any chance it can be? Seems a shame to rule out a purely lesbian route so early in a games development.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Pre-op trans women. Futa, etc. Real or fantasy.

---
Meanwhile, I hear that sex with the hubby isn't optional. Any chance it can be? Seems a shame to rule out a purely lesbian route so early in a games development.
Ahh I wasn't even thinking about that. From what I read the first time with the husband is unavoidable but after that sounds promising. Maybe she's a late in life lesbian. lol

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ahh I wasn't even thinking about that. From what I read the first time with the husband is unavoidable but after that sounds promising. Maybe she's a late in life lesbian. lol
While I get that the MC might be married for story reasons, I see no real reason for unavoidable sex scenes. Sure, have a sex scene with the hubby for those that want to play the faithful wife or whatever, but if the player intends on having the MC cheat on him, then a cooling of their relationship, where the MC just doesn't feel like having sex with him, is entirely reasonable.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes