VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 8] [Renio Studios]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
While I get that the MC might be married for story reasons, I see no real reason for unavoidable sex scenes. Sure, have a sex scene with the hubby for those that want to play the faithful wife or whatever, but if the player intends on having the MC cheat on him, then a cooling of their relationship, where the MC just doesn't feel like having sex with him, is entirely reasonable.
This game started exactly the same as Jessica O'neil's Hard News.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Losersriot and jdw6

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Pretty short so far. But generally nice looking characters and a decent setup. Will be checking in from time to time on it's progress.

Reactions: atrebor68

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Games like this are created by Asian virgin boys. There is no one in the whole world who is further from understanding 'love'. The only thing they are able to imagine is... corruption. This is a very sad forum.

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
from what I've read in the comments this doesn't seem to be another slut simulator. Though there is blackmail but it's a lesbian doing it apparently. Which is new to me. Starts off with having a husband who you have sex with which I wish could be avoided but that appears to be the only instance of sleeping with a guy and the rest of the cast is female or the majority is. And her having a husband who she has sex with would make her bi but I'm hoping you can become a lesbian and hopefully this doesn't turn into a slut simulator.

Reactions: Skybreaker1337

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
from what I've read in the comments this doesn't seem to be another slut simulator. Though there is blackmail but it's a lesbian doing it apparently. Which is new to me. Starts off with having a husband who you have sex with which I wish could be avoided but that appears to be the only instance of sleeping with a guy and the rest of the cast is female or the majority is. And her having a husband who she has sex with would make her bi but I'm hoping you can become a lesbian and hopefully this doesn't turn into a slut simulator.
thats not quite right. up to the ending of this first release there is no blackmail at all. so we don´t know who is going to blackmail her. and i think most of the girls in this game are more bisexuell than lesbians. all of them think or look after guys at one point in the game. fingers crossed that we get the option to play full lesbian, but at the moment my expactations are low.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You say that in every ladies' game. For example, I have never even looked into the section of games for guys.
In the almost 5 years I've been on this site, I must have written a similar comment around 3 or 4 times.
You probably mistook me for someone else.
I didn't look into any specific section. The game came up in Latest Updates, it looked good so I checked it as I do with every game that catches my eye.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What is a slut simulator? And most importantly what is the alternative? Being exclusive with a character and not having sex with the others?

Reactions: Ursus4321

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
While I get that the MC might be married for story reasons, I see no real reason for unavoidable sex scenes. Sure, have a sex scene with the hubby for those that want to play the faithful wife or whatever, but if the player intends on having the MC cheat on him, then a cooling of their relationship, where the MC just doesn't feel like having sex with him, is entirely reasonable.
I wrote the dev that it's better not doing mandatory sex scenes, he responded he will take it into account. We will see if he will give an option to skip that unavoidable sex scene in the next release.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Looks very promising, stick to your respective plan and move forward as You planned to, ignore any haters, renders look very good, will check back when You are a few episodes in.

Reactions: dolfe67

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I wrote the dev that it's better not doing mandatory sex scenes, he responded he will take it into account. We will see if he will give an option to skip that unavoidable sex scene in the next release.
That scene is quite important for the plot though. If you can make her refuse sex, it would make her a hypocrite: she complains that she doesn't have enough sex with her husband because he's not often home. It requires quite a rewrite

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Have a feeling this might turn out to be a slowww progress game like some of the previous female protagonist games have turned out to be considering we have seen her drill her own pussy twice, I'd love to be proven wrong though... :love:

Good luck!

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
That scene is quite important for the plot though. If you can make her refuse sex, it would make her a hypocrite: she complains that she doesn't have enough sex with her husband because he's not often home. It requires quite a rewrite
Actually you can solve this easily with two options for the sex scene:

- Rub your ass against him to have sex
- Wait until he takes the initiative

If the player choose the second option, there will not be a sex scene, despite of she still has the intention to have sex. In fact, that option would reinforce the idea that he is acting distant with her: she needs to take the initiative to have sex with him, otherwise it not happens.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Pretty short so far. But generally nice looking characters and a decent setup. Will be checking in from time to time on it's progress.
Same, a very good start but really short to hook up a player. Graphics top notch, female MC very pretty.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes