1.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Its as awful as the other game from this dev. While im a fan of pixel art, it takes some gameplay or thought out design to make a pixel art game a gem.

Reactions: Roseyurilife

Oskenunda

Jun 28, 2017
There is a damage threshold for your punches. Enemies and resources will always take three hits to down no matter how much you raise your strength. It takes three hits at strength 20 and at strength 60....... Since my only goal was to make my life easier by one-shotting everything I have given up on this game.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
There is a damage threshold for your punches. Enemies and resources will always take three hits to down no matter how much you raise your strength. It takes three hits at strength 20 and at strength 60....... Since my only goal was to make my life easier by one-shotting everything I have given up on this game.
Every night the enemies and the resources get 1 hp more, if I am not mistaken. If you do not upgrade your strength you will not be able too kill them with 3 hits any more.

tacodoom

Sep 9, 2018
Damage threshold, scaling hp but the drop amount stays the same, barely any economic gain and once you get 5+ rooms you don't get enough food to satisfy all of them even if you only focus on the chickens and barely leave. I like pixel games, but I ain't doin allat for some pixel tits, not that there's any time to look at any if you want to progress further... what a fucking joke.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Too bad the game sux. Mid-resolution pixel sex is my jam, especially if it's only every once in a while.

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
The fact that it uses a pixelated art style, yet STILL uses pixelated censorship just blows my mind.
The censored pixels are just a single block that takes up a 2x2 'pixel' of the original art style.

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
The game is extremely grindy that i just use cheat engine to give myself money, wood, and meat (use float to find the value), also the last 2 girl is broken, the one with blue dresses you can't feed her meat, it shows you need 5k meat to feed her but even though you have more than 5k you still can't feed her, and the last one you can't even upgrade the house, can't even gain exp, and can't even get customer...

Also the training button is a bit buggy as well, you need to click on this part otherwise you can't see the training sex scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And lastly if you quit the game after you save while you are still upgrading, for some reason all your house is gone and you can't do anything to fix this kek

DRAKEZERO

Jun 23, 2019
I got that bug too, now I con only interact with the girls but nothing more.

Anyone knows how to fix it?

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
The game is extremely grindy that i just use cheat engine to give myself money, wood, and meat (use float to find the value), also the last 2 girl is broken, the one with blue dresses you can't feed her meat, it shows you need 5k meat to feed her but even though you have more than 5k you still can't feed her, and the last one you can't even upgrade the house, can't even gain exp, and can't even get customer...

Also the training button is a bit buggy as well, you need to click on this part otherwise you can't see the training sex scene

And lastly if you quit the game after you save while you are still upgrading, for some reason all your house is gone and you can't do anything to fix this kek
Where does one go about getting cheat engine? I'd like to unlock everything, buuuuuuuuuuuut I agree it's a super grind.

gradius

Feb 17, 2018
well i tried it and can say im disappointed

1. game is broken as mentioned by others (last girl etc...)

2. its hardcore grind and last but not least

3. only having 2 animations for each non bugged girl (peeking and training one) i mean im upgrading her so let me get more scenes

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
Where does one go about getting cheat engine? I'd like to unlock everything, buuuuuuuuuuuut I agree it's a super grind.
dude, just google it,
use float to find the value (4byte doesn't seems to work for me)

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Just upload the save file in this site and you can get all the resourses you want.

Save: %AppData%\locallow\Defaultcompany\gamename

It's a file .fun
this site stopped working for me a long time ago

1.20 star(s) 9 Votes