Others Onhold Love Inn [v0.1.5] [croco_nsfw]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
Fondo_Patreon-F95.png

Overview:
You are sent to work at a traditional japanese hot spring inn, as you were kicked out because of getting into too much trouble. You will meet and develop relationships with the married owner, the long staying residents, and the regulars that come and go, while working and improving the inn. I'm trying to mimic the feel of old eroges and dating sims, with the added touch of modern degeneracy.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-30
Release Date: 2023-10-30
Developer: croco_nsfw - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -

bathroom_aya2.png New_entrance2.png intro4.png A1A.png onsen.png

Last edited:

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
Based on the screenshots alone, visually, it looks fantastic. Unfortunately, I keep getting an error message whenever I try to run the game.

croco_nsfw

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2022
Based on the screenshots alone, visually, it looks fantastic. Unfortunately, I keep getting an error message whenever I try to run the game.
Thanks dude! Let's try to find a solution. Could you tell me which version of Windows are you using? Which graphics card? Are your drivers up to date?

I'm using a mid tier graphic card from 2011, so I guess it's not a problem of your card not being able to run this.

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
Thanks dude! Let's try to find a solution. Could you tell me which version of Windows are you using? Which graphics card? Are your drivers up to date?

I'm using a mid tier graphic card from 2011, so I guess it's not a problem of your card not being able to run this.
The error was actually about my drivers, and they are up to date, but I'm not a big computer guy so I'm not really sure what "drivers" actually are. I don't know what graphics card I'm using, either. As for Windows, it's Windows 7.

I guess it is entirely possible my PC just isn't up to the task. I hope that's not the case, since I'd love to give this game a try, but I'm not sure what to do if it is.

kasztan

May 6, 2018
How to trigger her event?

Also the relationship level indicator is getting more and more beyond the bar as i get more points.

obraz_2023-05-31_092945403.png

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes