4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
main_menu.jpg

Overview:
This game is based on the the flash game "HakuNyuMu (White Milky Dream)" by .
The game is about love between a young man (Hiroto) and the secret agent woman (Grinis).
The game contains clues to help you figure out the bigger picture,
but leaves enough room for your imagination to run wild.
So in some sense you'll be the story-maker. It could make you laugh, cry, fap, question your being...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-12
Release Date: Original Japanese 2014-04-15, English 2021-05-28
Remake Developer: justxux | |
Original Developer: EIDEN | |
Censored: No (Optional Patch)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Others: *COMPRESSED-
*ANDROID PORT

Thank you Assman4Life for sharing the original game.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot 2021-05-29 200405.jpg Screenshot 2021-05-29 200432.jpg Screenshot 2021-05-29 200513.jpg Screenshot 2021-05-29 200550.jpg Screenshot 2021-05-29 200633.jpg Screenshot 2021-05-29 200720.jpg

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Adding a couple of links, myself
DONE, waiting for an uploader to add the tags and move this thread to games.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The game is about love between a young man (Hiroto) and the secret agent woman (Grinis).
Discharged from the secret service because her boobs have left her unable to do basic tasks such as playing sport or moving through the crowd on public transportation,

Police: "Ma'am you're under arrest for breaking 34J CUP rule."

Screenshot_2021-05-29_200406.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
So, this is a remake of the original Japanese Flash game into Ren'Py with a English translation? Or am I misunderstanding that? Furthermore, is the dev-translator even allowed to profit in doing that on Patreon especially since it doesn't seem like they're planning to give away the "fan"-remade translations of such projects that they might do? That part was vague (at least to me) on the Patreon page. I mean, I guess it's cool if you can, but it all seems so shady like a certain notorious Italian website selling off original Patreon-originated games. I'm not meaning to ruffle feathers especially to someone that seems passionate about wanting to share more of the J-market to an English audience, but I can't help but have some concerns. Anyway... this game seems wholesome, heh.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
So, this is a remake of the original Japanese Flash game into Ren'Py with a English translation? Or am I misunderstanding that? Furthermore, is the dev-translator even allowed to profit in doing that on Patreon especially since it doesn't seem like they're planning to give away the "fan"-remade translations of such projects that they might do? That part was vague (at least to me) on the Patreon page. I mean, I guess it's cool if you can, but it all seems so shady like a certain notorious Italian website selling off original Patreon-originated games. I'm not meaning to ruffle feathers especially to someone that seems passionate about wanting to share more of the J-market to an English audience, but I can't help but have some concerns. Anyway... this game seems wholesome, heh.
The game is free and open-source, this is not just a simple port, since I added and changed a lot, so it turned into another game completely. The patrons will get it earlier that's it, I'm not selling this game or putting a paywall. Even if no one supported my patreon I would still post the game for free after 6 months, although along the way I would most likely lose the reason to translate and continue creating content, since I'm learning japanese to play the games without translating them. I didn't disregard the original developer, posted the links to dlsite and the original game.
If you go further you could say that I profit from providing people translated and fixed japanese games, but you forgot about my efforts, it's not easy to translate, fix bugs, modd and rewrite dialogues (because they're shitty sometimes even in japanese).
And also this game was took down from sites, so you can't buy it anymore, you could say that I resurrected it, brought it into better light, so that people appreciate the original developer's work, because he is a pretty great artist, not a good programmer though :).

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
JustXuX - I appreciate you responding to my post. Thanks for that. I'll respect your viewpoint and for speaking to some of the concerns that I had. Best wishes.
Regarding "you forgot about my efforts", I did address that... ;)
...especially to someone that seems passionate about wanting to share more of the J-market to an English audience.
In any event, I hope you enjoy what you do. Stay safe out there! Cheers! (y)

Reactions: JustXuX

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
JustXuX - I appreciate you responding to my post. Thanks for that. I'll respect your viewpoint and for speaking to some of the concerns that I had. Best wishes.
Regarding "you forgot about my efforts", I did address that... ;)

In any event, I hope you enjoy what you do. Stay safe out there! Cheers! (y)
No problem, I thought I was clear already regarding this matter. Also, the "about" section in the game contains more details and addresses this question.
I actually edited the developer's notes to hopefully address this issue in the future.
Thanks for the feedback.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I hope this will be uncensored later on
There is a chance, but since the pixelation is so dense, lots of frames will need to be redrawn and this takes time.
I'll come up with a sure answer before the full version release on F95, so you'll either have an uncensored full version in 6 months or the censored one. I'll come back to this anyway.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
There is a chance, but since the pixelation is so dense, lots of frames will need to be redrawn and this takes time.
I'll come up with a sure answer before the full version release on F95, so you'll either have an uncensored full version in 6 months or the censored one. I'll come back to this anyway.
Thank you so much for answer :)

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes