4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I meant in story telling type, like "this character is evil and will do something evil, etc."
Nope the face just looked evil to me, that's it :) All the clues regarding the story are in the game itself

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Ok. I thought his lust for her would make him evil for Daydream 4.
In the original, as I understood, he became the embodiment of lust (like a stalker or something), but I still don't understand the ending, he was talking gibberish all daydream4 (and the was no story to speak of actually just fragments of nonsense in the whole game, he could just put random quotes and you wouldn't notice a difference), that's why I decided to change the story and complement it. One thing I could say is he is a great artist and that's it.

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
In the original, as I understood, he became the embodiment of lust (like a stalker or something), but I still don't understand the ending, he was talking gibberish all daydream4 (and the was no story to speak of actually just fragments of nonsense in the whole game, he could just put random quotes and you wouldn't notice a difference), that's why I decided to change the story and complement it. One thing I could say is he is a great artist and that's it.
Could you actually show it or not?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Could you actually show it or not?
I don't want to waste time translating the original again, to show you.
But I can give you tips how you can translate it yourself, I used software to capture the text and paste it into MTL + you have the original game (don't forget to press right click and select 16x16 quality in adobe flash palyer for better text rendering and maximize the window)

Reactions: Urban Sage

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
Not sure how to even run the original game anymore, when global settings directs me to a wall of text that basically says nothing useful

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
This is what was shown when I right clicked inside the opened window. No advanced tab. Global settings send me to a website.
1622827653997.png

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
This is what was shown when I right clicked inside the opened window. No advanced tab. Global settings send me to a website.
Sorry, I forgot to add the Global Settings. Edited the installation guide.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Love is like a dream [Demo-1.0] APK -

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
this is an unofficial android port Love is like a dream [Demo-1.0] APK - MEGA
Thanks, I'll link it in the thread.
I'll post the official Android version after releasing the full-game.
Now I'm working on decensoring the full-version (more about this on my Discord Server), since it's not easy to decensor mosaics, only my patrons will get access to it. If somehow AI becomes better at decensoring in the future, I'll gladly release the decensored versions for free, but now it is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: caxhub

kolikoli123

Apr 13, 2018
The game is free and open-source, this is not just a simple port, since I added and changed a lot, so it turned into another game completely. The patrons will get it earlier that's it, I'm not selling this game or putting a paywall. Even if no one supported my patreon I would still post the game for free after 6 months, although along the way I would most likely lose the reason to translate and continue creating content, since I'm learning japanese to play the games without translating them. I didn't disregard the original developer, posted the links to dlsite and the original game.
If you go further you could say that I profit from providing people translated and fixed japanese games, but you forgot about my efforts, it's not easy to translate, fix bugs, modd and rewrite dialogues (because they're shitty sometimes even in japanese).
And also this game was took down from sites, so you can't buy it anymore, you could say that I resurrected it, brought it into better light, so that people appreciate the original developer's work, because he is a pretty great artist, not a good programmer though :).
I got no money to donate but the thing i can only ggive is respect to you thankyou

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustXuX

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Don't ask me why the game was released sooner, just take it :cool:.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes