VN Ren'Py Love Island [v0.3.1] [AfroM]

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
Eh....missed that you are the artist....so you say they are tall....THEY ARE TALL....no discussion there :)

I for one like them tall girls....usually tall girls lately all seem to be futanari or muscle packed amazons, both I´m not very fond of. So if you are about to set more tall girls into the plot...I`m happy to say I´m game.

On the other hand a good and nice mix lets someone appreciate the differences.

Since the plot - as far is I understood - enables a lot of varieties of growth/expansion you may want to feed many niches/fetishes. I´d suggest a poll if you are willing to accept opinions.

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
Eh....missed that you are the artist....so you say they are tall....THEY ARE TALL....no discussion there :)

I for one like them tall girls....usually tall girls lately all seem to be futanari or muscle packed amazons, both I´m not very fond of. So if you are about to set more tall girls into the plot...I`m happy to say I´m game.

On the other hand a good and nice mix lets someone appreciate the differences.

Since the plot - as far is I understood - enables a lot of varieties of growth/expansion you may want to feed many niches/fetishes. I´d suggest a poll if you are willing to accept opinions.
oh dont worry, nyx is tall but she is not muscle pack amazon and Selene is just intersex so x) but im willing to place more tall girls in the game if you people want them, selene and nyx are like 1.95 cm tall and lilith is 1.50 as a good shortstack x) as for the poll sure, what would you recomend to add to the poll?

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
Since you really seem to be open for suggestions

1. Amazon (maybe this one not too dominant / bossy)
2. Tall Girl (more female approach)
3. Busty girl
4. Transformation taller
5. Transformation bustier
6. short girl
7. average girl

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
Since you really seem to be open for suggestions

1. Amazon (maybe this one not too dominant / bossy)
2. Tall Girl (more female approach)
3. Busty girl
4. Transformation taller
5. Transformation bustier
6. short girl
7. average girl
You want that, like in a poll or in general? If it's in general I can do that with the school girls, since if you try the 0.2.5 version you will see how the body changes so most of the ones you described will be included eventually, but I can make a poll to see what people would prefer to see first, you can always pass around the discord and leave comments there and go with the small polls I make about the game

Last edited:

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
I´d sugguest a poll....so as many people are onboard as possible.
The result could be the order to implement the characters.
But don´t forget your own ideas. ´Cause I don´t want you don´t loose interest in your own project.

I see so many guys....yah almost ruling the creator to do certain things.
I´m really just sugguesting, but I admit I´d like to see the the first 5 models.

Hey I don´t know anything about creating things like this, but I heard about long rendering times here and there.
I´d like to offer help with that if possible or even needed, but I´d really need guidance, tough I´m not too dumb with computers ;)

Reactions: AfroM

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
I´d sugguest a poll....so as many people are onboard as possible.
The result could be the order to implement the characters.
But don´t forget your own ideas. ´Cause I don´t want you don´t loose interest in your own project.

I see so many guys....yah almost ruling the creator to do certain things.
I´m really just sugguesting, but I admit I´d like to see the the first 5 models.

Hey I don´t know anything about creating things like this, but I heard about long rendering times here and there.
I´d like to offer help with that if possible or even needed, but I´d really need guidance, tough I´m not too dumb with computers ;)
oh, for sure, hit me up on discord and we can talk more, about the renderings and the poll idea i would love to hear more about it

ARGADONM

Dec 6, 2017
I´m trapped in a loop after the second talk with nyx, when the inner voice demon talks to you.
I press go to sleep and it keeps repeating the same conversation with the inner voice demon.

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
I´m trapped in a loop after the second talk with nyx, when the inner voice demon talks to you.
I press go to sleep and it keeps repeating the same conversation with the inner voice demon.
ah, thank you for this one, ill give it a look real quick

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
ok, i have already got to scan most of the game code and tested the version myself to see if everything was going in order, so i think all is good now, will upload the new version to mega and update the links in a moment, thanks for letting me know about the bug!!

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
ok, i have already got to scan most of the game code and tested the version myself to see if everything was going in order, so i think all is good now, will upload the new version to mega and update the links in a moment, thanks for letting me know about the bug!!
mind letting us know when links updated please love the girls up to yet lol

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
mind letting us know when links updated please love the girls up to yet lol
Certainly :D glad you like the girls i made! The pc version is almost uploaded then i will update the android version :D also be sure to use headset for the awesome music i commissioned for the game :D

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
Certainly :D glad you like the girls i made! The pc version is almost uploaded then i will update the android version :D also be sure to use headset for the awesome music i commissioned for the game :D
also, Sadly, you need to start a new safe due to the addition of the affection stats. I'm sorry beforehand, but my coding is basic and barely managed to make it work in a decent way all by myself, so for now just skip the seen content by holding CTRL button to get to the free house roam.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
also, Sadly, you need to start a new safe due to the addition of the affection stats. I'm sorry beforehand, but my coding is basic and barely managed to make it work in a decent way all by myself, so for now just skip the seen content by holding CTRL button to get to the free house roam.
woo ill be back in a few mins then so i dont accidentally download the old version by mistake haha