Status
Not open for further replies.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
where can I activate the NTR i'm in the plain and I know there is a old guy that molest your partner but where can I find him? In wich town?
not in this version of the game, check the post above you,

its in the 4th town, the one with the 2 inns and a bath in the luxury one,
sleep with your partner in the cheep inn.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well there are three places really the inn in the place with the two hunter woman the inn going to the spa town and the spa town it's self. Hard to say when he will show up but just go yp stairs and look for him then go back down and sleep in cheap room. Did they not change the name of this and if so how to find it here.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
where can I activate the NTR i'm in the plain and I know there is a old guy that molest your partner but where can I find him? In wich town?
He's in 3 specific inns which he moves around after each NTR session and you have to sleep in the public rooms. I think two of the inns are the one in the Plains between the Capital and the Magic City, one in the Hotspring village, and the last one might be in the Magic City.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the first inn is between were you start and the capital the second inn is between the capital,magic city and hotspring village and the last one is the cheap inn in the hot springvillage.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
does some one have the full gallory unlocked if so can i get that save from you just need the gallory.been haveing troubles getting all of them,did they remove were you could strip them.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am tring to get all the cg's but missing some because i don't know what to do because i can't read the script. i was also wondering were the game that is supost to be the new version of this with a diffrent name is are all his game's here too. p.s this game is fun and has good art but i need a translater that let's me play this in fullscreen lol.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
i was also wondering were the game that is supost to be the new version of this with a diffrent name is are all his game's here too. p.s this game is fun and has good art but i need a translater that let's me play this in fullscreen lol.
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-love-my-buddy-x-v1-006-megrim.40184/post-2636167

One search away. Also thanks to asdaf we have a partial for the new version of the game and you can play any RPGM game at full screen by pressing alt+enter if you didn't know.

bastienc1

Jan 13, 2018
guy I can't find The Wise Man's Tei of the Lost Road this is for kay quest can someone tell me where he is?

this is just after I gathered all the information about the murder

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
guy I can't find The Wise Man's Tei of the Lost Road this is for kay quest can someone tell me where he is?

this is just after I gathered all the information about the murder

-go to the mage city[the one where the murder took place] big inn/restaurant, look for the door with the star on it
-after that go to the capital city poor locations, look for one of the houses there.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
is that the ninja chick's quest are whoe's. is there a scene with the mother at the spa town that has to do with the man next door.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
is that the ninja chick's quest are whoe's. is there a scene with the mother at the spa town that has to do with the man next door.
The mom scene is an NTR scene after you marry her, the man sees you fucking outside and you then ignore her for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.