Status
Not open for further replies.

ronmoho

Jun 27, 2017
Don't know what kind of bump that is but first game had 11 wife heroines so I'm figuring 11 books to 17 books from original?
Those were actually just fun reading stuff added to the game by fans. He had this idea of expanding worldview of the game's world(like the actual non-adult game where you find notes to read) so he asked fans to write and send their story that based on the game's world and put them in the game. It's mostly non relevant such as a random pervert's note found in one of the house or a book about NTR fetish found in library etc. while some are relevant to some degree. It's really nice imo(and it seems fans were having fun). These little things make the game a good game.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
なんとか完成っぽいです!体験版と広告用動画作業します。

いろいろと諦めたコンテンツがありますけどね…。

[It looks like it ’s finished! Work with trial version and advertising videos.

There is a lot of content that I gave up ...]

.....i guess, he finished it, neet.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordTuskar

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Oh wow he actually said that, a couple weeks ago he was saying on twitter he wasn't sure if he'd make it before the end of the year. I guess he's really wanting to meet deadlines or really needs the money. :( I hope he adds possible DLC to help out with more funds.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
indeed he gave up allot of stuff like for example he would not include preggo stuff for reasons in anycse in cerious to see whats new not the less
Did he seriously gave up about pregnancy? I mean.. personally speaking, that was one of the reasons I was waiting so much the new version. Hope that the new contents within will be worth it, then ç_ç

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Did he seriously gave up about pregnancy? I mean.. personally speaking, that was one of the reasons I was waiting so much the new version. Hope that the new contents within will be worth it, then ç_ç
Last I remember him mentioning it he was having trouble sorting out how to implement the children into the game. There were also other variables like if you had NTR option turned on then the girls could get pregnant through that too. Speaking of which seems like this thread is going to need the swinging and shota tag soon since both are new NTR options. Personally I'm not into it, but I think it's nice that worked on the content since his fans were asking for it.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
a heads up,

he said that hes not satisfied with doing this,
and that hes planing on updating it after release just like he did with the original release.

he said that this request came out really late & its next to impossible to implement given the NTR segments & the RPGM limitation.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Last I remember him mentioning it he was having trouble sorting out how to implement the children into the game. There were also other variables like if you had NTR option turned on then the girls could get pregnant through that too. Speaking of which seems like this thread is going to need the swinging and shota tag soon since both are new NTR options. Personally I'm not into it, but I think it's nice that worked on the content since his fans were asking for it.
He didn't really had to implement the child at their fullest, honestly. Just some sprites/CG about them being pregnant and something like.. Roundscape or maybe in the future, like Renryuu where the kids doesn't really appear (or if they did, just for a really brief moment) and then that's it, who knows what they will be up to! I mean, I don't think fans are that interested in that side, mostly only to get the heroines pregnant (or getting them with NTR) xD
Same for me honestly, I'm not that interested in childs, only on seeing the heroines with the belly.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The game is quite complex in itself and... I love it. Personally I'm not a lover of big tits but this game has so many interesting things...

About pregnancy... well it would have been a nice plus, even more knowing that the game has NTR. However I didn't lose hope about it getting added, but rather I imagine we will have years of "love love my buddy: X" expanding the content and at some point I believe we will have pregnancy.

I will play this game again when it's out the X version. Only problem I had is that my translator doesn't separate the talk options so it's a guess and repeat ;).

I'm not that interested in childs, only on seeing the heroines with the belly.
Pregnant sex scenes too ;). They are always good to have haha.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there any group or person making a proper translation of this? Not MTL. Love ther art and the game seems pretty awesome from the descriptions.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Nice trailer just stil kinda dissapointed he wont include preggo stuff but i gues giving all girls such a scene is to mutch extra work

just like with him adding the mother as a marriage option & censoring her getting punished scenes,
if this preggo stuff is important, it'll show up one way or another.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
The demo version will be tomorrow, but it doesnt mean that the final one will be soon tho.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Sweet he got the trial version up. Hopefully this means the full release will be out by the end of this year.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Do you know when he release it??

he said on discord that he didn't know when the full ver is releasing,
since everything is ready, ether today or somewhere next week after he's done re-testing everything,
its what i would do to get this annoying burned out tense environment & the hyped ppl off my back,

anyone know where he released the demo?.

Last edited:

kark

Jun 18, 2017
he said on discord that he didn't know when the full ver is releasing,
since everything is ready, ether today or somewhere next week after he's done re-testing everything,
its what i would do to get this annoying burned out tense environment & the hyped ppl off my back,

anyone know where he released the demo?.

We have demo and date boyyyyyyyyys

PS: i think you could get earlier demo if you support him in his ci-en page

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
DLsite page is up,

the demo is available here,
the full game is probably later this week.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
 ※妊娠、出産はシステムの都合上実装されていません------->* Pregnancy and childbirth are not implemented due to system limitations.

[NTRも収録していますが、嫌いな方はデフォルトのままのプレイで回避可能!]
NTR is also included, but if you don't like it, you can avoid it with the default play!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.