Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Google translate does a good job tho so I'm not too worry. Also, he's not against English either as he's also use google to try to communicate with us(although he still answered in JP).
It does, I actualy had a good 30 min convo with him and he actually speaks English well.

I use textractor..
here's the link:
Finally another rehashed translator for JP games, I will give this one a try and if its simple enough I'll make a how-to guide for the thread.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Alright, seeing as this is the biggest thread in the translation section I have decided to give the thread a facelift and help more users translate the game easily!

Things to remember: 1.091d was the last update to LLMB back on September of 2018, Megrim is working on LLMB:X, basically the same base game but with a lot of new content added in, it will work as a "complete" version of this game. It's been in development for over a year now and should be released by the end of this year (probably October/November).

Anyways, here's what I've updated:
  • New translation method!
    • Thanks to Qarevq I've found a new program to help people easily machine translate the game, with this I've also added a new shorter and easier guide! First try of using the program I had everything hooked up and running in less than 3 minutes.
  • Images of the Game
  • Description of the game
    • Added description from English DLsite as well as brief content overview
  • Version of the game
    • For some reason the thread was stuck with a earlier version date number even though the download provided was the latest, as for downloads I am no longer uploader so an uploader will have to fix some of the taken down downloads like the MEGA link, some still work however.
    • Also updated date of last update
  • Dev info/game details
    • Added Megrim's discord, twitter, and blog
    • Added wiki to the post, I had it referenced in the info section but for some reason never actually linked to it
  • Changelogs
    • Added major change logs up to the last update

Finally, unfortunately the chances of this game ACTUALLY being translated by a person is very low, the game is huge and it would require a hardcore fan that speaks English and JP to really do the job. Talking to Megrim I've found out he wouldn't mind an English version but he's way too busy with LLMB:X and with current sales of LLMB and with how big the game is he cannot realistically do it, so buy the new game if you want an actual chance of TL!

Now we wait for LLMB:X! I'll probably end up making a whole new thread for that game and we can start all over and enjoy the game again. :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Megrim tweeted , now he is just finishing up some CG art and mini events. We're nearing the ending of LLMBX dev cycle.

Don't know what kind of bump that is but first game had 11 wife heroines so I'm figuring 11 books to 17 books from original?

---

Are you ready guys???
Lmao I really though that was the original title screen for LLMB, I could barely tell that is LLMBX title screen. It looks too similar. :LOL: Megrim said the X has been changed to ∞ so that it could indicate future expansion.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I presume it's only possible (or at least optimal) to start from scratch, and the basic game saves aren't compatible (or at least optimal)?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I presume it's only possible (or at least optimal) to start from scratch, and the basic game saves aren't compatible (or at least optimal)?
I'm 100% sure that you will have to start from scratch, just think for a moment that even the mother scenes at the start will only happen if you have NTR on, if not it will be a different female and that changes things...

In fact with how many things have been touched (including the system itself) it would be impossible to actually make it save compatible

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Oh god we really need this game its soo huge and very good game we need to contact some big TR companies to get their hands on this game srsly !!!

Reactions: Qarevq

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
If anybody wants to know he's making some pretty good progress. He recently finished adding a swinging/partner swapping scenario which he seems to be particularly proud of and is moving on to adding more stuff for one of the characters. This update is going to be worth it.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
If anybody wants to know he's making some pretty good progress. He recently finished adding a swinging/partner swapping scenario which he seems to be particularly proud of and is moving on to adding more stuff for one of the characters. This update is going to be worth it.
so when the remake be done ? and hopefully after that this game gets Transelted

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
so when the remake be done ? and hopefully after that this game gets Transelted
He hasn't given a date yet and it's hard to speculate, but he is working hard on it. As for a translation I doubt it, if it hasn't happened by now I don't think it'll happen at all at this point it's a pretty big game after all and this update is going to add even more. To be honest though the machine translation for this game isn't too bad, you can get by pretty comfortably with it.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i'm sorry to bother you but can u tell me how to Translate this ? or u think i should wait for all updates and play ?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
i'm sorry to bother you but can u tell me how to Translate this ? or u think i should wait for all updates and play ?
Personally I use a combination of ITH and Translator aggregator to play it.

And well if you haven't played it before then wait a bit for the LLMB: X version. The creator said it should be out before next year so... fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.