Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
My hero :cry: GL trying to do all of this game though, easily the biggest RPGM game you'll probably ever try to attempt to translate.

Idk if you're willing but if you wait some months for LLMB:X to release you might as well just TL that since I believe that game will have all the content that this game does with added stuff in it to make it seem more complete, basically LLMB 2.0

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
My hero :cry: GL trying to do all of this game though, easily the biggest RPGM game you'll probably ever try to attempt to translate.

Idk if you're willing but if you wait some months for LLMB:X to release you might as well just TL that since I believe that game will have all the content that this game does with added stuff in it to make it seem more complete, basically LLMB 2.0
i looked at his list and i mean there are a few games he wants to translate so it might be awhile before he starts this 1

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018

ただし、実装が難しいものもありますので、注意点を読んでからコメントお願いします。

一応ここにも多いご要望と回答を書いておきますね。

・妊娠させたい。…出産後の扱いが難しいので、魔法装備を生むなどのイベントを検討中。

he said something about maybe putting in pregnancy but the translation from google isnt the best

【LLMB: X】 About requests and responses

However, there are things that are difficult to implement, so please read the notes before commenting.

I will write many requests and answers here as well.

・ I want to get pregnant. ... Because it is difficult to treat after birth, we are considering events such as producing magical equipment.

kark

Jun 18, 2017

ただし、実装が難しいものもありますので、注意点を読んでからコメントお願いします。

一応ここにも多いご要望と回答を書いておきますね。

・妊娠させたい。…出産後の扱いが難しいので、魔法装備を生むなどのイベントを検討中。

he said something about maybe putting in pregnancy but the translation from google isnt the best

【LLMB: X】 About requests and responses

However, there are things that are difficult to implement, so please read the notes before commenting.

I will write many requests and answers here as well.

・ I want to get pregnant. ... Because it is difficult to treat after birth, we are considering events such as producing magical equipment.
The web site "Ci-en" has launched some kind of campaing-aniversary
Basically, devs can make a "promise" if they reach the goal they must fulfill it (patreon.jpg).
The Megrim'one is: "目標:100ポイント達成毎
100ポイント達成毎に「ばでぃ輪姦イベント」の妊婦バージョンを公開。最大6名"

My fellow searcher, google, told me that he mean something like "every 100 point, we will make a variation of the scene "gang bang" with a pregnant woman, max 6 women"
I think that scene is new from llmbX, a ntr one, so the women will be your companions.
The pregnant variation could be just an imagen for that scene, maybe some kind of bad end, i mean, it does not look like it will be a pregnant mechanic. Could even be pics but no in game.
The point system, dates and some more info of the event is on the first link.

Also here is the tweet where he mention the event :

Last edited:

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
from the same old 7/18 blog you provided View attachment 325865
●実現しにくいであろう事(Things that would be difficult to implement)

・嫁の妊娠と離婚

…英雄になってしまう主人公の子供の扱いは非常に難しいのと、
   成長や複数回の出産などを考慮すると実装するためのハードルが非常に高いため実現不可能です。
   NTRによる出産は、教会に預けられるなど回避措置が取れるので可能かもしれません。
   また、離婚も不具合の温床になる予感しかないので実現できませんので、
   結婚される際は慎重に。

View attachment 325869
so let me get this straight the only thing we might get is some scenes or pics of our wife we marry being pregnant by other dudes wtf ? why would want that ? if you want ntr fine but people ask for pregnancy stuff not this pregnancy stuff they just want to use pregnancy as a way to divorce sombody if you want to marry anybody els this is so lame will never have a preg system or anything related to it in this game its hopeless

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Pregnancy is ok but I ain't gonna contribute to nothing that has cuck shit in it.
I guess the cucks are getting more and more vocal and Megrim is caving in.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Pregnancy is ok but I ain't gonna contribute to nothing that has cuck shit in it.
I guess the cucks are getting more and more vocal and Megrim is caving in.
i dont even know what to think anymore japanese people are crazy about ntr stuff there are to many cucks in japan people ask for decent impregnation/pregnant sex content it could be simple but they dont want to do it it would make for a to big of change in the game and to mutch work so decide to put it in as a bad ending or as a way to get a divorce like realy ? i hope the dev fixes this stuff cus like come on :D

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
i dont even know what to think anymore japanese people are crazy about ntr stuff there are to many cucks in japan people ask for decent impregnation/pregnant sex content it could be simple but they dont want to do it it would make for a to big of change in the game and to mutch work so decide to put it in as a bad ending or as a way to get a divorce like realy ? i hope the dev fixes this stuff cus like come on :D

i thought you were aware of this?
it was stated by Megrim in one of his old blogs that there will be an option to turn off NTR at the start of the game,

that translated post stated on how difficult it is to implement pregnancy/divorce with the already implemented NTR wife/companions events and then gave ideas on the option to get rid of kids that were born from NTR [giving them to the church in the first town for adoption etc],
but it will be extremely next to impossible to add such feature thanks to the RPGM VX engine limitation.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
i thought you were aware of this?
it was stated by Megrim in one of his old blogs that there will be an option to turn off NTR at the start of the game,

that translated post stated on how difficult it is to implement pregnancy/divorce with the already implemented NTR wife/companions events and then gave ideas on the option to get rid of kids that were born from NTR [giving them to the church in the first town for adoption etc],
but it will be extremely next to impossible to add such feature thanks to the RPGM VX engine limitation.
no i dith not know this i dont read evyrthing he posts anyway i still dont have to like it people ask for decent impregnation/pregant sex stuff with the girls of the game with the mc and what do they do ? they just add it in for divorce reasons and ntr ? i mean i can think of ways the impregnation stuff and pregnant stuff could work ? but they only want to put effort by putting it in as ntr plot ? that not what people wanted

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
they just add it in for divorce reasons and ntr ? i mean i can think of ways the impregnation stuff and pregnant stuff could work ? but they only want to put effort by putting it in as ntr plot ? that not what people wanted
????
1561044157008.png
he didn't add it, he put it under will be difficult to implement,

read the google part, it the most accurate to the text source,
1561044361622.png
he stated that it would be difficult to add children's whom will follow in there father footsteps into becoming heroes,
and its going to be really a long process, he'll have to start to work on it from scratch to create how the childrens will look based on who you marry & there growth events, fighting status/sprite/genders/possible incest etc,

,childbirth by NTR might be possible since it can be avoided by going to the church,
the divorce option can not be implemented since it will create a pile of problems & bugs, thanks to the game scripted engine limitations,
so be careful with who you marry.

Last edited:

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
????
View attachment 327875
he didn't add it, he put it under will be difficult to implement,

read the google part, it the most accurate to the text source,
View attachment 327882
he stated that it would be difficult to add children's whom will follow in there father footsteps into becoming heroes,
and its going to be really a long process, he'll have to start to work on it from scratch to create how the childrens will look based on who you marry & there growth events, fighting status/sprite/genders/possible incest etc,

,childbirth by NTR might be possible since it can be avoided by going to the church,
the divorce option can not be implemented since it will create a pile of problems & bugs, thanks to the game scripted engine limitations,
so be careful with who you marry.
just the fact that he wants to add that in instead of doing what the fans ask that is what i dont like i mean just add in impregnation and pregnant sex after the kid is born keep it as a crawling baby around the house problem solved !

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
sombody who can speak japanese should sent this to the dev of the game just add in impregnation and pregnant sex 2 new scenes for each girl the mc can marry of impregnation and pregnancy sex after the baby is born just keep it as a baby for the rest of the game by having it crawl in the house you have and have the mom of the baby say some random dialogue about it and done thats not improssible to do

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
sombody who can speak japanese should sent this to the dev of the game just add in impregnation and pregnant sex 2 new scenes for each girl the mc can marry of impregnation and pregnancy sex after the baby is born just keep it as a baby for the rest of the game by having it crawl in the house you have and have the mom of the baby say some random dialogue about it and done thats not improssible to do
Most of his customer base if going to be Japanese. If he's going to follow any fan advice it will be theirs not yours.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Most of his customer base if going to be Japanese. If he's going to follow any fan advice it will be theirs not yours.
thats why i said sombody japanese should tell him sombody who speaks the language and tnx for the comment but your not realy helping the problem :D

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
I love NTR and I love megrim's art, so I'm enjoying the direction LLMB is going so far. Not a fan of pregnancy but I do think it's a great idea adding content that can please everyone. Plus you can turn off everything NTR related before playing. Why are you guys complaining about more content? Just be happy with what we're getting and support the great h artist megrim is. Last place I thought I would see people judging fetishes and kinks (like this one dude going "cuck shit, cuck that" a couple comments back) is in a goddamn hentai forum lmao. Oh, and It's not like the whole update is about ntr. From what I'm seeing from the previews there are many new scenes with MC and the women (some of them new to the story!).

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I love NTR and I love megrim's art, so I'm enjoying the direction LLMB is going so far. Not a fan of pregnancy but I do think it's a great idea adding content that can please everyone. Plus you can turn off everything NTR related before playing. Why are you guys complaining about more content? Just be happy with what we're getting and support the great h artist megrim is. Last place I thought I would see people judging fetishes and kinks (like this one dude going "cuck shit, cuck that" a couple comments back) is in a goddamn hentai forum lmao. Oh, and It's not like the whole update is about ntr. From what I'm seeing from the previews there are many new scenes with MC and the women (some of them new to the story!).
i dont like cucks thats my opnion if you like ntr good for you and yes i want decent impregnation/pregnancy sex stuff in the game like most people asked for if the dev doesnt do what people ask for than so be it where free to say our opnions

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
i dont like cucks thats my opnion if you like ntr good for you and yes i want decent impregnation/pregnancy sex stuff in the game like most people asked for if the dev doesnt do what people ask for than so be it where free to say our opnions
A lot of people asked for pregnancy content and he's working on that; a lot of people asked for ntr content and he's also working on that. I didn't meant any disrespect, sorry if you got that idea :LOL: cheers!

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
A lot of people asked for pregnancy content and he's working on that; a lot of people asked for ntr content and he's also working on that. I didn't meant any disrespect, sorry if you got that idea :LOL: cheers!
i mean bro somedays i feel like mc donalds and other days i feel like burger king that doesnt mean i like them together i just think he fucks over his fans by doing this nobody asked for ntr pregnancy content and even that probs wont be in the game like our good friend koinzell told me i would just add in a impregnation option for the person you married a impregnation scene with art he already has and then 1 new scene with them pregnant having sex after that give birth and let that baby crawl around the house for the rest of the game thats not a bad idea but is just cost some extra work

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
thats why i said sombody japanese should tell him sombody who speaks the language and tnx for the comment but your not realy helping the problem :D
I'm not helping the problem because there is no problem at all. Megrim is making a game for his audience who's taste and opinions you don't know. As much as you think you are part of that fanbase, you really are not. Complaining here does nothing especially as someone who sounds like they are not old enough to be on this site in the first place.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I'm not helping the problem because there is no problem at all. Megrim is making a game for his audience who's taste and opinions you don't know. As much as you think you are part of that fanbase, you really are not. Complaining here does nothing especially as someone who sounds like they are not old enough to be on this site in the first place.
i know 1 thing his JAPANESE fans asked for pregnancy not us he said it in his own posts on his blogs look it up before you speak and his response was what if we put in ntr together with pregnancy just bec i state my opnion you call me to young for this site does telling me this make you feel big and strong ? dith i hit a nerve :D ? atleast im not taking time out of my day commeting and bitching like a kid on sombodys opnions about a game look who is the kid here have a good day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.