Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I mean i rather just not have a option to see my loved ones getting stolen from me but hey thats me im not the boss of this game il still play it anyway atleast like you say if its preventebol the ntr
NTR is disabled by default in the game, unless you decide to enable it you won't have a problem with it. In fact the creator desire would be to have it on because that's how the game is meant to be. Why? because it makes sense that if you don't help a character or don't do certain things then they will fall under NTR:

-The mother starts in a bad situation, if you don't solve it then it makes sense that she could end up at some point of time accepting her new rol.

-There is a girl that can be cursed with a lust curse, so it makes sense that if you aren't there when she needs it then she will end up having sex with other people.

As you can see it isn't something unavoidable, in fact I would say that they are the result of the player's inactivity. Following that I will say that I wouldn't even consider that NTR, I mean, it isn't your wife or girlfriend getting fucked, but rather friends and your mother.

Personally I find it okay and will leave it on when it is out-

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
NTR is disabled by default in the game, unless you decide to enable it you won't have a problem with it. In fact the creator desire would be to have it on because that's how the game is meant to be. Why? because it makes sense that if you don't help a character or don't do certain things then they will fall under NTR:

-The mother starts in a bad situation, if you don't solve it then it makes sense that she could end up at some point of time accepting her new rol.

-There is a girl that can be cursed with a lust curse, so it makes sense that if you aren't there when she needs it then she will end up having sex with other people.

As you can see it isn't something unavoidable, in fact I would say that they are the result of the player's inactivity. Following that I will say that I wouldn't even consider that NTR, I mean, it isn't your wife or girlfriend getting fucked, but rather friends and your mother.

Personally I find it okay and will leave it on when it is out-
i only care about the mom in the game and like said i dont care if you can turn ntr off then its all good for me im only mad he only inlcude preg stuff for ntr reasons but o well i will have to accept the game will never have any real impreg/or preg sex

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
i only care about the mom in the game and like said i dont care if you can turn ntr off then its all good for me im only mad he only inlcude preg stuff for ntr reasons but o well i will have to accept the game will never have any real impreg/or preg sex
Hahaha, I can understand, personally wouldn't dislike impreg or preg sex, usually games don't have that until the very end, unless it's the main theme of the game.

If you want a few games with quite a bit of content of that:

-Maman kyoushitsu (all characters are pregnant already)
-Naedoko demon's ground (the MC is a loli girl that gets pregnant a lot of times in the game)
-Breeding village (it's mostly impregnating people)
-Hara Kano (the MC is told that he needs to make babies)
-Minna daisuki kozukuri Banchou (You basically get more units by impregnating ladies)

Those 5 are games fully translated into english, if you haven't played them then you are in luck, if you have then... well such is life.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Hahaha, I can understand, personally wouldn't dislike impreg or preg sex, usually games don't have that until the very end, unless it's the main theme of the game.

If you want a few games with quite a bit of content of that:

-Maman kyoushitsu (all characters are pregnant already)
-Naedoko demon's ground (the MC is a loli girl that gets pregnant a lot of times in the game)
-Breeding village (it's mostly impregnating people)
-Hara Kano (the MC is told that he needs to make babies)
-Minna daisuki kozukuri Banchou (You basically get more units by impregnating ladies)

Those 5 are games fully translated into english, if you haven't played them then you are in luck, if you have then... well such is life.
if he just wants to put in impreg and preg sex for ntr reasons i rather dont have it in the game at all people kept asking him to put in the game so can do it with your wife after marrying witch makes sense sex makes babies and i dont see him using condoms

i think i have played ever mother incest impreg game there is :D i be suprised you can offer me antyhing i dont know
i use a translater to play the ones not translated

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
are there other characters that have ntr

all the companions & main world NPC that you can marry have NTR options daring there quests segments,
all you have to do is ignore them or be late to save them when they needed help,

i was disappointed when the dev replaced the mother getting punished segment with some chick who she looked after,
it made the segment looks less powerful & cheap just to cature to the demands of others,

i wish he'd bring it back.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
all the companions & main world NPC that you can marry have NTR options daring there quests segments,
all you have to do is ignore them or be late to save them when they needed help,

i was disappointed when the dev replaced the mother getting punished segment with some chick who she looked after,
it made the segment looks less powerful & cheap just to cature to the demands of others,

i wish he'd bring it back.
I can understand what you mean, but well, many people get very annoyed when they get a scene they dislike. Personally I have a lot of tolerance towards most fetishes, only excluded those that are too disgusting (scat, bestiality...)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i think there redid this game. So this one i don't think will have updates.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
you can still bang anyone, even after marriage,

in the new expansion you can do 3P with the wife & other companion.
new expansion.the game the last time it was updated was 2018-6-29 there is another update or the newest one is the one that is published

Goldendarknessl

Sep 15, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the blue demon with red hair?
Also, how to complete the green haired companion's quest when you first meet her in the forest of death?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the blue demon with red hair?
Also, how to complete the green haired companion's quest when you first meet her in the forest of death?
1-she's in the big castle dungeon in the 3rd underground area in the south,
(the castle is in the north of the large inn, you need to climb up to it, its the area between the capital city & mage city)
Capture.JPG ----> Capture1.JPG ----> Capture2.JPG ----> Capture3.JPG ----> Capture4.JPG ---> Capture5.JPG

2-you have an item book in the key item menus that tells you on where to go next,
the books are colored based on the hair of the main companions/major NPCs,

if your still having trouble, then be sure to inform me,
ill provide a step by step guide on how to finish the granny witch quest(she's the easiest out of all the in game characters quests).

Last edited:

Goldendarknessl

Sep 15, 2017
1-she's in the big castle dungeon in the 3rd underground area in the south,
(the castle is in the north of the large inn, you need to climb up to it, its the area between the capital city & mage city)
View attachment 344788 ----> View attachment 344789 ----> View attachment 344790 ----> View attachment 344791 ----> View attachment 344792 ---> View attachment 344793

2-you have an item book in the key item menus that tells you on where to go next,
the books are colored based on the hair of the main companions/major NPCs,

if your still having trouble, then be sure to inform me,
ill provide a step by step guide on how to finish the granny witch quest(she's the easiest out of all the in game characters quests).
Ok, thank you <3

kark

Jun 18, 2017
that was a speculation on my part,

he said that he's trying his best to get it done before reaching the year 2020.
I also said that the relase should be around the half of the year but was also what megrim said or google tranlator said. Now i saw a comment saying that the relase should be at the end of the year.
With this kind of things better not take it serious because during the develoment usually things go wrong, bugs, new ideas...etc, so i will just relax and let the time go.

Status
Not open for further replies.