RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
The inn inside the starting town is done, kind of want to do all the other buildings inside the town first before I move to kitani plains...(mostly because I am scared of translating that huge chunk of the map...)
Glad to see the progress you guys are making! Thanks once again for all the hero's working on this game (y)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i love the art style it is good. i rember pac-man joust and all the old game's i grow up on still love those game's too. the story from what i can see has both you being a good are bad guy. i also want to say hope then next update has some good content yes i still thing the hero should train his mother to fight so she can see he is doing ok lol.

Cocito

Sep 16, 2017
Can someone post the data for 10.21? My translator ++ doesn't want to extract the translation from the .TRANS file.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Alright here's my rough draft attempt at trying to translate the Toland stuff when you talk to him at the Inn. I only translated a few things primarily because this is my first time really using Translator++ and I just wanted to mess around with DeepL and compare it to some other translators. If it looks good then I'll fix it up and continue and if not then I'll just take what I learned and try to brush up on my skills.

In general he had a lot more dialogue variation than I initially thought he did which caught me off guard. For a few lines I kind of just use placeholders because I wasn't really sure how to translate it in a way that made sense. Also one of the lines that each girl has with him is confusing me but I'll elaborate on that later.

View attachment translation_1021a-MAP 089.zip

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Here is rows4to100 of Map001. Next submission will be rows101to200 of Map001.
I've included a notes inside the archive. I'm giving the translation 1h/day, I can complete ~20rows/day within that time limit. Time of Map001 completion is expected around 2020/08/--.
If there's any errors you encounter, please report it to me. View attachment translation_1021a_HelperEldenFZ_Map001_rows4to100.rar

EDIT: On row43, I mistakenly wrote 'conservation' which should be 'conversation'.

Last edited:

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Could someone upload the main maps (images) for this game? Random encounters make exploration hard.

Edit:

Could someone upload the other main areas? This is the only one I could find on the wiki.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Could someone upload the main area maps images for this game? Random encounters makes exploration hard.

one of the equipment you get from identifying items removes Random encounters when equipped,
chances are, you probably have it in your inventory.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I finished Toland's inn conversations and I'm halfway done with the peeking through the door scenes. I'll upload what I have by the end of the week. Apart from that I don't plan to translate any other scenes, at least for a while.

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Could someone upload the main maps (images) for this game? Random encounters make exploration hard.

Edit:

Could someone upload the other main areas? This is the only one I could find on the wiki.
Here's the main areas. Haven't saved any of the newer zones.

Ketani Plains.png Madorokka Highway.png Nandean Valley.png Nisshan Wasteland.png Odeia City Centre.jpg Odeia Downtown.png Odeia Residential.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kiribito

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have it set were you can see you wife get fucked but all i get is him cumming in her and her slutness is 100 but still don't get the hole scene of the guy in the hotel.

Gengu

May 11, 2017
i have it set were you can see you wife get fucked but all i get is him cumming in her and her slutness is 100 but still don't get the hole scene of the guy in the hotel.
You need a second time to get the peek option.
those would be monster girl's purple monster girl who fart's on you is one pf them you have to get hit them hard are something like that
Where I can find this purple monster?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the purple one some time's show up ner the blade party's area go to the i think left glade. i would say for the other's i know people hate to do stuff like this but try running around all the map's and fighting all the female monster's some boss monster's have seen's like that too.

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Moved to its own thread.

Since outputs better translation than Google and Bing most of the time,
these past few days, I started writing an application that can hook the clipboard into it
even without an API key by using browser automation.

So here's a -like application written in Java that can be used to hook clipboard text
to the DeepL translator website by automating a browser through .
I've also put in a pre and post translation text substitution feature to help keep some dialogue code formatting to an extent.

Requirements:
  • Java 8 - Download from , or if you prefer .
  • An installed and supported web browser like Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Chrome or Opera (Tested with Firefox 80.0.1, Chrome 85.0.4183.87, and Edge 85.0.564.51).
    - Edit the config.toml file to configure which browser you have installed, set "webDriver" to either: "firefox", "chrome", "edge", "opera" or "ie" (I haven't tested opera, and ie seems to be having problems with its driver).

You still need if you want to hook game text to the clipboard.

game_test.png
translator++_test.png

Hopefully this helps hasten the translation.

Download:
See thread.

Last edited:

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
asdasfa9 Are you still going to be updating the partial translations of the menus, weapons and items etc?

Texthookers sometimes struggle with those and it would be nice to play the latest version in some way at least whilst the community works on a complete translation.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Since outputs better translation than Google and Bing most of the time,
these past few days, I started writing an application that can hook the clipboard into it
even without an API key by using browser automation.
This is pretty huge since I've been using deepl for about 98% of the translations because it's just that good. I'll prolly end up using this to MTL other games I play on the fly, many thanks for your hard work. =]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes