• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
This is pretty huge since I've been using deepl for about 98% of the translations because it's just that good. I'll prolly end up using this to MTL other games I play on the fly, many thanks for your hard work. =]
I'm not sure what DeepL's request limit is since I can't seem to ever hit it even if I try to repeatedly send texts quickly, but I've read that it can reach one just like Google when you've had too many requests. Perhaps it's the volume of the text?
So it'll probably be fine as long as you keep the character count low and don't rapidly fire those requests.

Last edited:

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Alright so here's what I have. Commonevents lines 2929 to 2988 (Peeking through the door stuff) and Map089 lines 153 to 276 (general dialogue and reactions while talking to Toland at the Inn). It's not everything but it's a good chunk of the Toland stuff which is a lot compared to other characters to be honest. It's not perfect as I've said before this was my first time really using Translator++ and I'm sure I missed a few things but feel free to use it if you want even just as a template/reference or something.

View attachment Commonevents_2929-2988_Map089_153-276.zip

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
It seems it uses a pretty much similar method as mine, which is hooking into a browser, wherein that one is through an extension.
So any unmentioned limit would still apply to both, if there's ever one. That thread says there's none but the few other threads on the internet says they've hit a cap. I don't know how much text they're translating though, it could be books worth.

Also, another user messaged me about a similar program he's written which also utilizes a browser but it looks like its made for translating batches of text more than hooking and he also mentioned a cap.
Well, if you're on a dynamic IP, you can always just reset your router.
Mine's got substitution features though.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i got like update 1021 so when does the next one come out. the art is really great wish i could draw like that.

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
so i got like update 1021 so when does the next one come out. the art is really great wish i could draw like that.
Megrim is working on the Harem mansion which will be opened after clearing of the Haunted mansion dungeon. He is making it about 2-3 weeks and made only the first floor by now, so update will come out in mid-late august I guess.
Ed1xpOzUEAAMvaH.jpg Edq0vV-UEAUCikE.jpg Edq0vV_UMAAL2Y1.jpg EdR8QLVUwAQM-LL.jpg Edq0vV-UMAIoMuv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: LordTuskar

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
He seems to have hit RM's Common Event slot limit though, so I'm not sure how he's gonna keep adding more scenes after that unless he works around this limit.
Some ways I can think of to circumvent this is to merge some of the common events into one OR use map events for some scenes instead, but that would require reworking the gallery system since the current gallery is tied to Common Events.
RPG Maker's hardcoded limits in this day and age is really stupid and literally has no reason to be there. I think MV still has it too.

Edit: Huh, turns out there's this:
I've tested it and it seems to be working. So that looks like a solution...

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question where is this heram mansion at and do you need to be 100% bad to get in like the cave ner the beast woman.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
question where is this heram mansion at and do you need to be 100% bad to get in like the cave ner the beast woman.
Like Zadof has mentioned above you, Megrim is working on it. At the beggining of July he posted on Ci-en that he was working on it, and the probably will not be in this month's update (he says that there, not that I am saying there will be an update)
Your other question I take refers to this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-love-my-buddy-x-v1-010-megrim.40184/post-3262013
His guide (and I tested it changing my Karma with Cheat Engine) indicates you need Karma 100.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
stil freaking sucks this game wont have pregnancy
I think he talked about it way back during the original game that he thought about it but it would be a pain to implement. He'd have to make new portraits to show the pregnancy, figure out how to deal with the children, take into consideration all the heroines and side heroines, take into consideration the NTR content especially now since Toland's dialogue heavily revolves around impregnation, etc. Don't know if the's changed his mind by now but I doubt we'll get it.

kuzno12

Jul 3, 2017
i know all that stuff and to be honest he doesnt have to give evry heroine a kid so art wise oke its extra work but better that then all that ntr stuff he drew also i my opnion who cares about the kids for all care then can dissepear after being born i just wanted to breed my waifus and preggo fuck them :D

i dont like his exuses after all this time making the new version of the game he could have done this but OHWELL
Megrim actually drew pregnant variations of all the heroines but he never implemented any scenes. He only shared the drawings on his blog for backers. I guess you will have to make do with them, enjoy!

Reactions: BronBron06

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think the mom had scene's with the son then when married if the guy's at the spa fucked her and you had her do the outside dance then the neber fuckes her after some time twice. those are the only one's i now of.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't know if this is right are true but i think that's one of the big fetishes in jap not to sure tho who now's how this ntr fetish got started anyway lol. the thing to rember you can alway's turn it off but you will not open some of the gallory. but i do think the mother need's more scene's i also was thinking make her a traveling buddy by training her to fight.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there are pregnet woman you can fuck but sorry not the mother it seem's does anyone now if the mc little green haired sister will get more play.then there is i am guessing the ninja buddy's sister the purole haired girl ner the sceince woman's house in the thief's camp going to get the bone soon lol. just wondering because this game and some of the other's have good art in them.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so one of the pictures in the thing showed the mage party leader getting the dick from the bums is that really in the game are no.

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Alright so here's what I have. Commonevents lines 2929 to 2988 (Peeking through the door stuff) and Map089 lines 153 to 276 (general dialogue and reactions while talking to Toland at the Inn).
View attachment 735561
So I just got to putting stuff together, and you may be going way past the safe character limit per line:
safeline.png
See the right column for the proposed changes.
If you're running out of space in a line, you can always just spread the rest to the next lines. Reference post.

Also a question for the community:
Would you rather keep the honorifics in the name (-kun, -san, -chan...) or just ditch it completely?
Keeping it would be the faithful route, akin to reading direct English translated subs on an anime, while ditching it would be more of a localization, it'll look and sound more natural for the English language but it may lose a little bit of information depending on the context.

Reactions: FlipFish

kittykat112

Sep 21, 2016
Honestly in my opinion when it comes these kinds of things, i'd just prefer whatever is easier for the translator, so their burden is lighter than having to do something extra. But if they DID want to include the honorifics then that's fine too.

Thanks for your continued work as well!

Reactions: asdasfa9

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
So I just got to putting stuff together, and you may be going way past the safe character limit per line:
View attachment 753617
See the right column for the proposed changes.
If you're running out of space in a line, you can always just spread the rest to the next lines. Reference post.

Would you rather keep the honorifics in the name (-kun, -san, -chan...) or just ditch it completely?
Keeping it would be the faithful route, akin to reading direct English translated subs on an anime, while ditching it would be more of a localization, it'll look and sound more natural for the English language but it may lose a little bit of information depending on the context.
Well assuming we're all weebs here (can you even enjoy hentai games and not be a weeb?) I dont think anyone should/would mind. We should all be accustomed to them and they dont sound to out of place a lot of translators keep them in regularly

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I am with Kittykat on whatever works for you... I do not mind them, but they do not add much to me on a game that is not heavily Japanese oriented. If it was a fantasy game with heavy japanese theme it would be more critical (to me...)

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes