RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
is everybody know how to use Textractor with translation aggregator?

translation aggregator is not a hook program,
it auto translate pop up texts from Textractor or any highlighted japanese texts that you right clicked & copied on your screen
1586285648117.png - 1586285924319.png - 1586286154707.png - 1586286204385.png - 1586286235828.png
just make sure to turn on the paper tag images for it to auto translate the poped up text crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snappy and Hakkira

Snappy

May 2, 2017

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well from what i have heard here some one posted that the dev was going to make an english version. if so can someone ask for hint's on how to get scene's in the cg area. tring to find them is one big job and a hard one because you got to know what to look for.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Ok im only lacking two trophies that i dont know how to get. One is Giving a Thousand meat to Nikusa (Who is Nikusa?) And the other is witnessing an assasination. Can anyone help me? Btw one question Does new game + give you more things to complete or its just the same but with a more op character?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Ok im only lacking two trophies that i dont know how to get. One is Giving a Thousand meat to Nikusa (Who is Nikusa?) And the other is witnessing an assasination. Can anyone help me? Btw one question Does new game + give you more things to complete or its just the same but with a more op character?
-the guy in the north poor sections whom asking you for meat in the mage city & the bald dude with the star on his head in the capital city poor section,

-assassination quests & the wall paper bounty quests in the bandit guild

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
-the guy in the north poor sections whom asking you for meat in the mage city & the bald dude with the star on his head in the capital city poor section,

-assassination quests & the wall paper bounty quests in the bandit guild
All Right! Thanks i found the bald guy

The Bandit Guild is that the one on the Thieves Fortress? The one that appears as Sosha's Mansion?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i have some of the tophies but i am really after all the cg's first and some are a pain to find lol

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
MMM.. weird i did the 3 but got no achievement ill keep doing them when they respawn see if that makes it

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
In the bandit main quests you mean the ones the guy in the armor gives you? I killed the lady that was a fake in the letter delivery mission and the lady with the saucepan in the farm mission and the weird thing in the oil mission so i guess so

Totsum

Nov 24, 2018
I'm having problems with avante's questline, the wiki says that her contact is left to the madoroka mountain trail but all the buildings and caves i've had access to(in this area) are either cleared, have monsters or nothing at all

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I'm having problems with avante's questline, the wiki says that her contact is left to the madoroka mountain trail but all the buildings and caves i've had access to(in this area) are either cleared, have monsters or nothing at all
I seem to remember that to progress in Avante's quest the contact was here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
is the black leather new clothing. how to find all the close for all the girl's i have been almost everywhere and there is one boss i can't even hurt and that's like big titted dragon lady in the dead lands

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes