RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated thread with raw and pre-applied patch of v1.010, as usual thanks to asdasfa9 and White Bomber for providing the usual resources. :) Looking forward to next update with the milf content.

(White Bomber if you could send me the text file from the installer that includes the official 1.010 changelog so I can update the changelog in OP that would be great)

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Updated partial to v1010.
- Renamed "Madorokka" to "Mad Rock".
- Renamed "Shineru Mountains" to "Death Mountain".
- Renamed "Exploding Crystal" to "Burst Quartz".
- Other tweaks to some item and skill names.
- Fixed a misplaced text in the "poison gone" state message.
I swear Translator++ is derping. Damn these dirty edits...
- Translated a bunch of father's achievement messages.
- Translated a bunch of Work Shop dialogues.
- Translated Food Shop dialogues.
- Translated Antique Shop dialogues.
- Translated Innkeeper dialogues.
- Translated Bank dialogues.
- Translated Relic researcher dialogues.
- Translated just about every spending prompt dialogues.
- Translated more stats messages.
- Translated a few choices that I missed.
- Translated the "Steal" battle log messages script.
- Translated some Item Book stuff.
- Translated the Ancient Forge.
- Translated the newly added items, armors, weapons, skills, enemies and dialogue choices.
- Translated more sex dialogues.
- Some consistency tweaks.
- Other various corrections.

- Updated Docs and renumbered scripts.
- Updated ActionEvents.
- Small update for the translation guide.
View attachment 626847 View attachment 626848 View attachment 626849 View attachment 626850 View attachment 626852 View attachment 626853 View attachment 626854 View attachment 626855 View attachment 626856

If you're playing on an old save where the characters have JP names,
I've also included a way of renaming them.
Hopefully this method won't cause any problems in the game.
If it does, please report it.

View attachment 626858 View attachment 626859
Backup/Rename Map015.rvdata2 in Data, and then copy Map015.rvdata2 from
translation_project/_name_helper folder and paste it inside the Data folder.
Load your save, go to the Expedition Tent in Canaan, talk to the one NPC there
and choose a rename method.
Exit the tent and save.
Exit game.
Afterwards, delete the modified Map015.rvdata2 and restore the one you backed up.

Download: (anonfile)

Please report any mistakes or misplaced texts, if there are any.
You Sir are a true Hero!

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Looks like the next update is the NTR guy at the inn one, he's finished the art for it. Don't know if the married woman characters are included in it. Don't think so.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Grayking666

Gengu

May 11, 2017
I hope he will do more of monster sex scenes.
thanks for the new build and partial.

FOOL

Jun 13, 2017
Is there a difference between the beta and the official release? Official release only shows a change to adding a dancer and changing lust values at the lumberjack inn. :unsure:
I need the change note too, so I download the whole game again from other source.
Hope it helps.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was wondering if anyone talk's to the dev. if so i was wondering if the mc could train the mother to fight with him then she could be a traveling company. she would also get to see that her son is doing good in the world are what what not but also so she can get more then just a cheating and spa scene lol.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I need the change note too, so I download the whole game again from other source.
Hope it helps.
Thank you, as I thought the beta actually had more in the changelog. Kinda dumb to not carry over that to the official release but oh well. OP updated.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i hope for alot of new stuff and mybe being able to train the mother and hotel woman to travel with you. but i really would love some good sex scene's and more fun wemon to meet and bang lol

Epasda

Apr 30, 2017
So I just skimmed Megrim's stuff on ci-en, is he still going for a different artstyle or nah?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
So I just skimmed Megrim's stuff on ci-en, is he still going for a different artstyle or nah?
His current art style seems to be consistent with the rest of LLMB. I don't think he's planning to change anything drastically at least not for this game. Right now I think he was just playing around with faces so the married women event has variety.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok not going to lie i am lazy and do not feel like going through the post's. typing in the find list it's kinda hard to do when you don't know if what your asking is even been posted. when is the next update

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
ok not going to lie i am lazy and do not feel like going through the post's. typing in the find list it's kinda hard to do when you don't know if what your asking is even been posted. when is the next update
When it comes out.

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
hm, i remember this artist, sadly he seemed to have changed his artstyle compared to his older works by quite a lot, prolly because it is faster and easier to maintain

however i prefer is older more sophisticated style

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes