RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is the partial translation playable or is there a bunch of untranslated stuff scattered throughout?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Is the partial translation playable or is there a bunch of untranslated stuff scattered throughout?
It's pretty playable, there's still a lot of stuff untranslated dialogue but for that you can just use Textractor which does a pretty solid job with this game from my experience.

On a separate note, this next update is looking to be pretty big. He hasn't given an exact date yet aside from saying that he aims to release it this month but it looks like it's going to have the married women event in it too.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Grayking666

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's cool now well wait for it to get here. the artsit and the dev have a great style to the game's they make. this is just my thought's but once there well rounded they will be even better.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Here's the things he added.
EYXyuvRUMAAKOpG.jpg
-You can now mine materials
-The Toland NTR event now has a CG where you try to peak through the door and watch him fuck whatever girl you offered him
-Married women event is implemented where you can find married women and fuck them
-You can now get a solo scene with the redhead wife from that swinger couple in the entertainment district

Not sure about the one on the bottom right other than it's a new sprite focused NTR event. The update isn't up on DLsite yet so I'm guessing it'll be up there by tomorrow.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Here's the things he added.
View attachment 663326
-You can now mine materials
-The Toland NTR event now has a CG where you try to peak through the door and watch him fuck whatever girl you offered him
-Married women event is implemented where you can find married women and fuck them
-You can now get a solo scene with the redhead wife from that swinger couple in the entertainment district

Not sure about the one on the bottom right other than it's a new sprite focused NTR event. The update isn't up on DLsite yet so I'm guessing it'll be up there by tomorrow.
I hope to see more NTR content. This game has so much potential for it that im astounded at how many missed opportunities there are

Reactions: Grayking666

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Believe this marks the last update for the game besides the potential English translation update, could be wrong though.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I hope to see more NTR content. This game has so much potential for it that im astounded at how many missed opportunities there are
NTR stuff was always a secondary focus in this game. This update in particular was made with the sole focus on NTR/Netori stuff. He might add some stuff later down the line but don't expect another NTR focused update like this one.

Believe this marks the last update for the game besides the potential English translation update, could be wrong though.
He said he's going to keep working on it. Maybe not big updates like this one but he still has a few things he wants to add judging from his comments on Ci-en and Twitter.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i alway's thought he add more over time. you now like add on's and stuff could be wrong but that my be a planed thing.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Well, Megrim has been working on LLMB for a long time now, going as far as to re-release it as a separate title (though IMO it should classify just as an expansion).
Still, it would be sad fate for the game if the last major update for it was the cuck update...

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Damn. Seems like my save file won't carry over right. I was looking forward to quickly getting that new NTR scene.

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
the translation still is unfinished?
It's a pretty big update, might take a while. Also, there might be an incoming bug fix update.

Another thing,
anyone in here interested in adding more to the translation? Especially the NTR scenes, I don't think I'll ever get to those.
Got burned out, had to take a break and do something else.
If anyone's interested, please say so. Heck, if we have several people chipping in every now and then,
this could easily turn into a full TL.
And no total machine TLs, we need at least human interpreted.

Reactions: Hakkira

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
It's a pretty big update, might take a while. Also, there might be an incoming bug fix update.

Another thing,
anyone in here interested in adding more to the translation? Especially the NTR scenes, I don't think I'll ever get to those.
If anyone's interested, please say so. Heck, if we have several people chipping in every now and then,
i'm Down , just tell me what to do and how can i do it !!!

Reactions: Hakkira

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017

Another thing,
Implying the NTR MTL-man wouldn't seethes at this game for having an NTR and decided to MTL it to curb any chance of anyone picking this game for translation.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018

Another thing,
Okay xd and the ntr of this game is avoidable?

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes