RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it will i think in one of the post they had said the dev was going to put an english version are something. i am missing one cg i got the red head and the only thing i see about the guy who pay's you is him cuming in the girl's not fucking them. but i can't find the last new scene.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
it will i think in one of the post they had said the dev was going to put an english version are something. i am missing one cg i got the red head and the only thing i see about the guy who pay's you is him cuming in the girl's not fucking them. but i can't find the last new scene.
Really thats good news
Game has too many mechanics to not have translations especially for a first time player
The question is now, how many more update until english version?

Also can you only bring 1 girl at a time for the whole game as your party member or multiple?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hard to say when it will be tho and you can only have one person at a time. would be nice if you got there sluttness up and could have to of them with both haveing sex with the mc lol.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
hard to say when it will be tho and you can only have one person at a time. would be nice if you got there sluttness up and could have to of them with both haveing sex with the mc lol.

cheat engine dude, i can tell you the method to speed things up if you want.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's ok i would love to know the cg i am missing tho got the red headed woman with out her husband and i guess the watch the guy who pay's to sleep with the girls but it only showes him coming in them. but the last one i can not find tho.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't think the english version has been made are is out yet they were just talking about making it in to english when they can are what not.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Any maps, maps kinda big with so many respawnable bosses and entrances
I just got out of the village and been kicking ass with the Engelzion +10
Also are the game over rape when MC lose to monster girls.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
go to the main town to the slum's there should be a guy standing up to ner a house talk to him. hope that help's

Reactions: jack78

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
It's a relatively small update, unless you're particularly interested in the those three party leaders then it's not a priority. He does seem to have big plans for the game down the road but that'll probably take some time to implement.

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
It's a relatively small update, unless you're particularly interested in the those three party leaders then it's not a priority. He does seem to have big plans for the game down the road but that'll probably take some time to implement.
i'm still waiting for the quest with Marsha, when she becomes the princess and you can marry her. Megrim told about that possibility almost two years ago.

Reactions: Leon0011

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok on page 11 in the gallory i am missing scene number 7 how are where is that and does it have to do with the i think blond ninja's sister. i was thinking the purple haired girl and her are related are something the one in the fort ner the green haired scientist lab.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes