RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the game does have it were you can turn off the ntr if you do not want it up there and it is just a game. well to me it's just a game but in truth the ntr was in the first game you just had to turn it on.

Reactions: Hakkira and Ocdil

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Hmmm I am terribly confused by your stance considering your chosen profile name...:unsure::LOL:

I think my friend that people are arguing with you not so much on your stance of what you like but to the fact that you keep kink shaming others by calling what they like as shit or nasty i.e " for their filthy desires to be satisfied. "
Basically it is not cool to belittle others tastes here so please don't make personal attacks!

Anyway I do get sick of these debates on NTR as they always turn toxic very quickly due to how strongly people feel about it!:cry:

Note: There was other posts from you and one from me which disappeared so I am guessing some mod is randomnly deleting posts? How come I don't get a notification when a post is deleted?:unsure::oops:
Earlier I stated that I was triggered that the cuckolds hypocritically accuse me of perversion, but! It is they who constantly demand ntr in vanilla games and complain about its lack in them, when I don't go to ntr games and I don't complain that it's ntr.
About LordTuskar: He didn't participated in the dispute at all, just literally came out of nowhere and started insulting me, I haven't even seen him in this thread before.

Last edited:

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Earlier I stated that I was triggered that the cuckolds hypocritically accuse me of perversion, but! It is they who constantly demand ntr in vanilla games and complain about its lack in them, when I don't go to ntr games and I don't complain that it's ntr.
That is fine my friend but I would advise not to stoop to other peoples level as many people here and on other adult game forums always loudly shout for their favorite fetish like incest, ridiculously big boobs/dicks, lolicon, milfs, NTR, Netori etc! It is up to the game creators whether they want to cater to a certain fetish and whether their supporters vote for it with their wallets.

There are many games out there for all types of fetishes so it is best to find the ones that suit your tastes the most (y) ;)

As for this game the NTR is super optional and you will not even witness any of it if you simply have it set to off (which it is automatically!) To be honest most of the so called NTR scenes are more sharing scenes that require the MC's permission for the girls to do after you make them more kinky but still this game can be fully enjoyed as a vanilla game with no NTR at all.

Anywho that's my two cents and I feel it is best to leave it at that as these discussions have a way of derailing a thread to the point of a moderator having to step in to stop this discussion becoming 20 pages long :eek::LOL:

Be well and may your stash of Erotica be everflowing ;)(y):cool:

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
That is fine my friend but I would advise not to stoop to other peoples level as many people here and on other adult game forums always loudly shout for their favorite fetish like incest, ridiculously big boobs/dicks, lolicon, milfs, NTR, Netori etc! It is up to the game creators whether they want to cater to a certain fetish and whether their supporters vote for it with their wallets.

There are many games out there for all types of fetishes so it is best to find the ones that suit your tastes the most (y) ;)

As for this game the NTR is super optional and you will not even witness any of it if you simply have it set to off (which it is automatically!) To be honest most of the so called NTR scenes are more sharing scenes that require the MC's permission for the girls to do after you make them more kinky but still this game can be fully enjoyed as a vanilla game with no NTR at all.

Anywho that's my two cents and I feel it is best to leave it at that as these discussions have a way of derailing a thread to the point of a moderator having to step in to stop this discussion becoming 20 pages long :eek::LOL:

Be well and may your stash of Erotica be everflowing ;)(y):cool:
Now I feel bad that I was rude before.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Now I feel bad that I was rude before.
Don't worry about it as we all lose our heads every now and again :cool: Now let's get back into game and nail some muscled beauties and hope that the harem update Megrim is working on comes before Christmas :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: vader634

Kazuma~desu

May 18, 2017
Don't worry about it as we all lose our heads every now and again :cool: Now let's get back into game and nail some muscled beauties and hope that the harem update Megrim is working on comes before Christmas :love:
Harem update coming? Love to have them on Christmas :WeSmart:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there is on old saying i use slaanesh it's called don't feed the troll's. because all troll's look for are people to fight with.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
there is on old saying i use slaanesh it's called don't feed the troll's. because all troll's look for are people to fight with.
when i read "there is on old saying" i almost continue with the dialogue of oscar of astora(dark souls 1)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
lol i have not played dark soul's heard it's a hard game tho. so beside's the harem stuff is there any more going to be added.like what is the church dungen are prison for.

Reactions: raziel121z

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
lol i have not played dark soul's heard it's a hard game tho. so beside's the harem stuff is there any more going to be added.like what is the church dungen are prison for.
Se viene lo chido(i dont know how i say that on english :p)

Reactions: Ocdil

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
But talking about the translation have i to do it all again or a put the data that is already translate it and work the new content? i dont sure how about the scripts have i to translate them too?

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Guys, please tell me where to find second crystal for a pale woman in the place where the worst karma is needed to enter.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have seen one in the dragon area i have also seen one in the cave ner the genie and i think almost every area has one are mybe more hard to say. if there the one's with the ? over them

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes