RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Alright, I think I'll post the completion of Map005-008-011-023-029 tomorrow or after tomorrow. Although before that, I'd like to know, about the Map012 and Map21 that I posted, did you fill in the incomplete parts asdasfa9? Since most sections were unedited and didn't go through much proofreading, I was thinking of reviewing it if it wasn't yet.

Other things, I noticed that you changed the honorifics to fit the general english tonality, for the sake of consistency, I'd like to know the english equivalent of each japanese honorifics going from your perspective:
-chan/kun => (removed)
-san => (removed if addressing a younger person) (mr./mrs. if addressing an older person)
-sama/dono => (sir/lady)

EDIT: Mmh? Wait a sec, oh boy, I think I may have done some oopsies......
I forgot to switch to the new update asdasfa9 made since that one already had all the maps I did completed......ugh, guess I didn't have all my mind...does that mean that all the effort I did was useless?

Anyway, that was my fault, ugh, guess I'll post the next translation update next month then.

Last edited:

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Alright, I think I'll post the completion of Map005-008-011-023-029 tomorrow or after tomorrow. Although before that, I'd like to know, about the Map012 and Map21 that I posted, did you fill in the incomplete parts @asdasfa9? Since most sections were unedited and didn't go through much proofreading, I was thinking of reviewing it if it wasn't yet.
Those maps are already at 100%. See the latest partial for the latest trans file.
Yeah, I already did the rest of Map021 and skimmed through the other.

Other things, I noticed that you changed the honorifics to fit the general english tonality, for the sake of consistency, I'd like to know the english equivalent of each japanese honorifics going from your perspective:
-chan/kun => (removed)
-san => (removed if addressing a younger person) (mr./mrs. if addressing an older person)
-sama/dono => (sir/lady)
Yeah, pretty much.
Depending on some context, I sometimes choose what fits better, so -sama can be Master and -dono can be Lord.
For example, I used "Lady" for both party leaders, Honi-sama and Avante-sama, but I used "Leader" for party leader Blaze-sama instead since she's leading a military-like faction and is very warrior-like. And for Sosha-sama, who is a leader of a bandit faction, I used "Boss", since it's more fitting for bandits.
Also, for Sylvia, who addresses the MC as Slane-san, I used "Sir" instead of "Mr." to make it sound respectful but not sound like they're strangers to each other.

When in doubt, you can always do a quick search of the name to see if it's already been translated at least once.

Reactions: EldenFZ

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Those maps are already at 100%. See the latest partial for the latest trans file.
Yeah, I already did the rest of Map021 and skimmed through the other.
Ugh, yeah, just noticed it, I don't know where my mind went off to. Guess I'll post the next translation update next month then.

Alright, noted. Looks like I'll have to be more careful.

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Ugh, yeah, just noticed it, I don't know where my mind went off to. Guess I'll post the next translation update next month then.

Alright, noted. Looks like I'll have to be more careful.
Yeah, this is why you should ping us what you wanna work on first.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I was thinking when the new update of the game out for the way that i translate i can continue where i leave it or i have to retranslate all i have done? (the way that i translate is using the rpg maker project i mean like editting like if i was making the game i dont sure if you understand xd sorry)

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
I was thinking when the new update of the game out for the way that i translate i can continue where i leave it or i have to retranslate all i have done? (the way that i translate is using the rpg maker project i mean like editting like if i was making the game i dont sure if you understand xd sorry)
You'll lose everything you've done.

• Sad
Reactions: raziel121z

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Thanks you guys for your hard working to translate this game , so is the game like 5% from 100% translated ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so in the harm event who all is there just the buddy's are every one that love's the mc's dick lol

Jash

May 14, 2017
Untitled.png
I´m stuck on this questline can someone help me, am i missing something before i can enter here ??

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
View attachment 860957
I´m stuck on this questline can someone help me, am i missing something before i can enter here ??
Head to the area on the mountain road below the Connie Entertainment District (the place with the hot springs) and you will see some soldiers looking for someone. Adone is at the bottom left hand corner by the woods where you will see a hatch door.

Jash

May 14, 2017
Head to the area on the mountain road below the Connie Entertainment District (the place with the hot springs) and you will see some soldiers looking for someone. Adone is at the bottom left hand corner by the woods where you will see a hatch door.
Thanks !

Reactions: Hakkira

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
So i have to say for those that appreciete my translations
I gonna stop until the new version of the game out because until i understood i lose everything i did and others did so i want to wait until the new version out

ubnub82

Aug 2, 2017
anyone knows when will he start ? and how much time will it take him to finish
Well in the picture it says after the update so I would imagine sometime after November or whenever the update is out. I would imagine the translation is gonna take a while seeing as how much text is in the game.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes