RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
Hey by the way anyone knows the walkthrough for this game? the one on the wiki is not complete.
And if anyone wants to play games like this I recommend you try
"Roundscape Adorevia"
Not really my type of game but it's a nice game if you like Western Art
And
"Ai Girl" from illusion
"Koikatsu" Same Developer
"Room Girl" From illusion too, recommend this one if you have strong pc

Lately, I have been playing Stardew valley with Mod and it's actually good.

Last edited:

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
holy hell, i try to crack it with mtool to get the scene only / looking for recollection room but dont find any lol
really hard to grind on this game kek xD

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I only managed to save a few old ones. Mostly unused scenes that never made it in the game sadly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn these are quality goods thanks for the stuff dude its just too bad didnt make it for the full version i hope megrim update the game and add some new stuff what i can see is he fond to NTR stuff and llmb needs more of it

Reactions: Leon0011

ubnub82

Aug 2, 2017
damn these are quality goods thanks for the stuff dude its just too bad didnt make it for the full version i hope megrim update the game and add some new stuff what i can see is he fond to NTR stuff and llmb needs more of it
Might get more in his new game. Whenever it comes out

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if what i heard is right the dv is pissed because there game is being pirated and there not making any money off of selling it i guess

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
well if what i heard is right the dv is pissed because there game is being pirated and there not making any money off of selling it i guess
That happens with every game on the market though, and especially with these types of games it's impossible to monitor... if anything, that brings attention to the west (I don't want to defend piracy I want to just say that is what happens to most if not all H-devs).

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017

New update or just CG art what do you think about this guys ??
Hmm could be, since he replied to someone there this way:

1st comment: "Was Princess Lynya the character that appeared in the event to get Odeia's villa?
She's so exciting, with those erotic tits!
And I can't get over how shy she looks!"

His reply:
"Yes, it is.
Not many people may remember it.
Just a thought for an update"

(Keep in mind that I did a auto translation via deepL site)

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Hmm could be, since he replied to someone there this way:

1st comment: "Was Princess Lynya the character that appeared in the event to get Odeia's villa?
She's so exciting, with those erotic tits!
And I can't get over how shy she looks!"

His reply:
"Yes, it is.
Not many people may remember it.
Just a thought for an update"

(Keep in mind that I did a auto translation via deepL site)
i mean it could be really an update but well cant gets my hopes up though

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
1674293538500.png 1674293623633.png 1674293538500.png 1674293623633.png 1674293813516.png

Hi everyone, you will remember me as the one who created the guide for the most important scenes of the game and now I'm back to try to find the most hidden scenes of the game, currently these are the ones I'm missing, let me know if you have unlocked them and how , so I can add it to the guide which I will then publish in the forum. Thanks to the availability.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I heard megrim was getting burned out because all the suggestions for updates were only NTR

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
doon't ask me i think ntr is stupid. i have always wonderd why people want there wemon taken from them, but then if they let some one do that then they never cared for you anyway. but that's only if your marreid i geuss

Reactions: Meloned

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Those godless cucks have infested almost every game on this site. this has to end. Why would you choose to be cucked/humiliated in a game, a game should represent a perfect world/fantasy to escape too from our mundane lifes. Its easy enough to be cucked in real life, if you live in a westen country, you dont need a game for that.
"This has to end" bruh you starting a crusade or something?

Just remember you can have more than one save going on, right? So in one you can be the white knight with a full love godly harem and 0 NTR, and then the other one you can be the pettiest thief around getting cucked. Its up to you which one to self insert :WeSmart:

Personally, I'd take any new content for the game. NTR, Pregnancy, more NPC scenes.. anything really.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes