RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Of the translation yes, of the game no. I believe the most recent version of the game had some bug fixes a bit of extra content. Don't know if those are ever getting translated but you aren't missing out on much to be honest.

Speaking of which asdasfa9 you still around? I'm in between jobs right now so I actually have time to finish those translations I promised a year ago. You still interested in finishing up the game?
Do you know what is the content added for the latest updates?

Also, Swarm-that-Walks profile picture is badass (and creepy lmao)

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Is this game getting progressive updates still ? btw anyone got save before Mirei ntr?
The author (Megrim) planning on updating this game but he's been busy with another game project its called YariNari but only playable if you sub to his Ci-en Site the game still on W.I.P

Reactions: danisanka

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Anyone has the last version of the game? I wanna play it at leats with mtool meanwhile the translation arrives, if it arrives...

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone has the last version of the game? I wanna play it at leats with mtool meanwhile the translation arrives, if it arrives...
Pretty sure someone posted a link somewhere in the thread but honestly it doesn’t worth the trouble. Last version added two obscure scenes and thats pretty much a difference between version in op and the last one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: raziel121z

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
here's the latest 1033b Raw version of the game----->enjoy

Thanks for sharing, but do you know if theres a changelog or something? I'd like to know what changed between updates.. or it was just bugfixes

theehh

Feb 14, 2021
all the updates notes folder is in the game folder, all the info is there.
I open the txt file and everything looks fucked.

"FFF@ƒ‰ƒuƒ‰ƒuIƒ}ƒC‚΂ł¡FƒNƒƒX@Version 1.033b@‚ɂ‚¢‚Ä@FFF"
this is an example of the txt file. How do I translate it?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018

You need to be in Japanese locale before extracting the file.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019

then download the game again, it should be in JP.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Try Joiplay
Ive heard of that, so its possible that i can play the game with this "joiplay" ill see what i can do also if u have tips let me know please, i can only play in android theres many games too but i like more rpg games, thanks btw

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes