RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Damn, let's just hope you won't have to wait too long. I'm really curious to see what will be there. I also took care of creating a little guide and enjoyed looking through all the scenes. Until next time.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020

looks like megrim working on an updates for llmbx or maybe just sketches what do you think guys ??

Edit: it is an update guys follow more on his cien page !!!

upcoming update works (and yeah some guy from italy blatantly confess to megrim he pirated his game and makes megrim mad about this)

• Angry
Reactions: Horny Lord

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018

Ah, I lost my motivation because of the pirate man. Let's work on a new work.

and yet once again we lost another update
Hopefully he cools himself and continues his work someday. Remember that he got turned off from updating when some people asked him to do only NTR stuff, and eventually decided to return.

Hope this is just the burn out from the entire shit show the other dude started. We can only wait for now.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Hopefully he cools himself and continues his work someday. Remember that he got turned off from updating when some people asked him to do only NTR stuff, and eventually decided to return.

Hope this is just the burn out from the entire shit show the other dude started. We can only wait for now.
and yet the italian dude are in denial keep telling himself this is the right thing to do and said this is should go downhill in the first place like WTF

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020

IsaacClarke94: My fault? But if that's all smoked! It doesn't matter to me, anyway. I sleep peacefully, however, I won't buy anything from that guy again, even if he has second thoughts. It should go downhill.

yeah the dude still think himself the protagonist

Last edited:

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
and yet the italian dude are in denial keep telling himself this is the right thing to do and said this is should go downhill in the first place like WTF
Yeah, it was an unfortunate turn of events. We can only hope Megrim cools down in the next few days. We know he will go about his new game for the time being, we can't help but wait. I hoped for the story to continue and give it a proper end, but it was not meant to be this time.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Technically Western folk are not the target customers for this game given that there is no language supported by the author other than Japanese. He does not want their money unless he starts a translation for this game.

Still, a pirate trying to convince the author that piracy is great and how much his game gains via piracy to his face is hardly something that most devs would be happy with. Not a smart move lol.

I do not think that the game will be abandoned because of that alone but it certainly did it no favors.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Guys whats the difference with "v1.091d" version game? This one is "v1.033b" is there any difference? I wonder when the updates for this game will end, and focus on the new game the dev is working.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Guys whats the difference with "v1.091d" version game? This one is "v1.033b" is there any difference? I wonder when the updates for this game will end, and focus on the new game the dev is working.
the update is on hold and the version you mentioned is the old one the newer one is v1.033b and it added a new 2 scene you can find

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
the update is on hold and the version you mentioned is the old one the newer one is v1.033b and it added a new 2 scene you can find
So theres no need to play the older one?, i hope no more ntr updates, and just add more interesting girls

Raio10

May 6, 2017
so is this still the latest version of it in english or is there another out there just not fully translated maybe MTL?

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Too bad the text is too large to hook with Mtool. I was going to use for few non-translated scenes

so is this still the latest version of it in english or is there another out there just not fully translated maybe MTL?
No there is some versions ahead.. a tiny bit of content and some bugfixes iirc.

Cb9734

Nov 16, 2021
Hi, i'm playing v1.030b with pre-applied translation patch 5 but game often crashes. How can i fix that?

Apr 4, 2023
Hi guys does anyone know what to do with "old forge", where to find the characters "Actia" and "Belfa", where are all the costumes for Analycia, and the conditions to get the Love Crest for a Buddy? None of these seem to be on any of the wiki listed by megrim. Thank you!

Reactions: Leon0011
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes