RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Is there a translation for 33b? Where did you get v1.033b from? This thread is only upto v1.030b.
i think its in this thread but you need to find it through pages i cant upload my file because my internet is so slow sorry or i can help you find it and no 33b is still raw japanese

• Sad
Reactions: pr83

pr83

May 5, 2017
That's a shame. What happened to the people translating the game? Also which character got the 2 new scenes?

• Hey there
Reactions: SNEK ETERR

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
That's a shame. What happened to the people translating the game? Also which character got the 2 new scenes?
i think they're busy with irl stuff the new scene added is the old nun when you first meet slyvia and you must have 70 karma to get it the 2nd scene is you have to do mission from sosha when you need to steal some veggies you will find an enemy you can fight defeat her and you got the scene

Reactions: pr83

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Can someone help me? how can i increase lewdness? Every action just increases lust.
Have sex outdoors, NTR events but they unlocked only after girl gained some lewdness, in hot springs baths there are sexual harassment events that also raise lewdness, there are boss that cast curse that raises lewdness he is part of the blue haired childhood friend questline but after that you can do the same with every buddy. This is what I remember, maybe there are something else.

Reactions: Cb9734

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016

is he remaking cg scene for Battle of dragoness ??
Megrim said he is in the mood for update despite 1500 copies sold since the game was released. He questioned, if there some way for crowdfunding on ci-en.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you know i love the game can't buy it tho. but i think the dev should be happy that people love the game.

dr Dan

Sep 19, 2019
Lol Megrim just posting some more LLMBX contents and wip. He's really trolling us at this point about whether update the game or freeze it

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Ntr events isn't a thing that I expect to find in the title named Love Love My Buddy. Actually I would prefer more buddies, potential wifes, opportunity to have children from them.
true. but you can have a loving relationship and share ur wife or have threesome, life have unlimited posibilities.
if you were reborn in an isekai world, everything would be up to you (if you ever had a lover, harem, or anything anyway)

soulruyu

Nov 11, 2018
currently execept like 2 to 3 scenes all the ntr in is game is something you have to actively seek out and have actively corrupted the buddies enough for the events to trigger properly.

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone Have information about YariNari? the dev seems to make a new game but IDK When it's released, also if you have the link for the games can you let us know? I want to sub to the dev but I already sub to Doujinotome.

Reactions: Leon0011
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes