RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
what is new? also is the game being updated still?
wonder if any ntr new too
check the update logs texts in the update folder.
and no, its stopped being updated a long time ago, its just the transulation files hasin't been ported to this version yet for some reason.

Last edited:

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
and no, its stopped being updated a long time ago, its just the transulation files hasin't been ported to this version yet for some reason.
Still got my hands full is the reason.
And no one seems to figure out how to update the translation despite the guide I placed in the translation (it does seem pretty complex so...).
Anyway, I'll get back to it... eventually.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020

looks like megrim working on an updates for llmbx or maybe just sketches what do you think guys ??

Edit: it is an update guys follow more on his cien page !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon0011 and Vlrnt

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Yes I know that but just two minutes ago I went to open my copy of the game and faced the housewife but nothing unlocked, there is nothing in the gallery that makes me think she has added new scenes.

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Also I noticed that, in the version without the X, it came to version v1.091d, in japanese. Is there a translated version somewhere?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Yeah looks like he's working on a new update to celebrate the 5000 DL milestone. As for finishing the translation just like asdasfa9 I'm constantly busy with irl shit. The current translation is mostly done though isn't it? All that's left are some misc events, NTR events and the new scenes that were added. The game is still fully playable right now so there's no real rush.

Reactions: Leon0011

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Yeah looks like he's working on a new update to celebrate the 5000 DL milestone. As for finishing the translation just like asdasfa9 I'm constantly busy with irl shit. The current translation is mostly done though isn't it? All that's left are some misc events, NTR events and the new scenes that were added. The game is still fully playable right now so there's no real rush.
yeah take your time dude no rush and better yet wait until the game got updated so you didnt have to do it twice

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021

looks like megrim working on an updates for llmbx or maybe just sketches what do you think guys ??

Edit: it is an update guys follow more on his cien page !!!
first its all in japanese and second u have to sign up first before one can see any of the updates

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes