RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
how to get lucia love crest? i get her affection to 100 and i only got her nude outfit.

edit : apparently you have to progress on their quest and get 100 affection(favor) to do so.

Last edited:

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
how to get lucia love crest? i get her affection to 100 and i only got her nude outfit.

edit : apparently you have to progress on their quest and get 100 affection(favor) to do so.
you need to have sex with her 10 times its work for all girls (partner party) to have love crest you have sex with them 10 times

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if the dev has a new game out it will b hard to find out about. because he is getting pissed that his games are being pirated and his not getting money for them.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
if the dev has a new game out it will b hard to find out about. because he is getting pissed that his games are being pirated and his not getting money for them.
well dont repeat what already happen just simple as that by the way the game still not finished yet he still working on it

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
well dont repeat what already happen just simple as that by the way the game still not finished yet he still working on it
I wouldn't say "adding content updates" is quite the same as "working on it", at least it's not how people would identify these words. The game absolutely is a finished product and can be played from beginning to end, dev is just adding more content in between when he feels like it.
Just arguing nomenclature though :p

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know if the dev comes here but i would love for the mother to join the harem rout and the others you can fuck lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DDRMSTR

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I wouldn't say "adding content updates" is quite the same as "working on it", at least it's not how people would identify these words. The game absolutely is a finished product and can be played from beginning to end, dev is just adding more content in between when he feels like it.
Just arguing nomenclature though :p
i mean maybe LLMBX is done but he working on new game too yarinari and that one not finished he still working on it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the monster you are looking for is i the south part ner a guy camping in the woods look for him thin you should also see a guy walking around ner there you are looking for a bird monster if i rember right.

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
expand to paetron and other fund me site? i mean people going to pirate either way. I love his art and he gets better with every game it shows i hope he doesnt quit.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
same here there is a good story for the way the mc act's the art is top par. the dev is good with this i also like that you have a choice if you want ntr on are of and even if it is on you can still find a way to avode it. i do wish some of the other girls besides your buddy's could live in the harem mansion lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so just wondering did the new stuff get translated and has it been put up here are is it still just the raw version. also has everthing been translated even the ntr scene's

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
so just wondering did the new stuff get translated and has it been put up here are is it still just the raw version. also has everthing been translated even the ntr scene's
the game have a 80% translated version but the ntr not some guy in here translated the ntr sence but i cant get it to work sadly

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
I get audio stutter issues whenever i try to play the game, seems to be only the music. Like when I load a save and I'm in town, it stutters the background music and it becomes super choppy. Any known fixes?

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes