RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i thought this game was translated but then other people did the translation here. so i take steam still has jap/wording. but i thought steam would do the translate the game are is that wrong.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i see the raw version has the veggie lady added but there is no translated version for that and the game has not been updated to add her but in the raw mod.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
hey, hello brothers. Is this project still ongoing? feels like it stuck on update 5 since last year. I'm still waiting for the full patch. How many % of the whole game update 5 cover?

DDRMSTR

Jul 16, 2018
hey, hello brothers. Is this project still ongoing? feels like it stuck on update 5 since last year. I'm still waiting for the full patch. How many % of the whole game update 5 cover?
The translation is still ongoing, but the translators are waiting until the game is updated with a substantial update. Knowing Megrim, and if someone doesn't make the same stupid mistake of going to his twitter to say something about piracy, then he will give the game some love after YariNari comes out.

Support the game if you can, that way you show him we still care about his older games.

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
The translation is still ongoing, but the translators are waiting until the game is updated with a substantial update. Knowing Megrim, and if someone doesn't make the same stupid mistake of going to his twitter to say something about piracy, then he will give the game some love after YariNari comes out.

Support the game if you can, that way you show him we still care about his older games.
he really needs to just brand himself like other creators and start a paetron etc or some type of fund me considering he actually puts content in his game unlike alot of devs who put a bare minimum a month still getting 1k+ you cant stop piracy but at least now hes getting paid to just make games instead of selling a product its more sustainable.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well he would be better on a pay are donate site that does not have a strict code of conduct

goodick

Feb 2, 2021

there cant be anymore updates for contents right? this game was released in 2019 and last update was only bugfix. If megrim want to add more things, it's better to remake the game in rpgmaker mv instead.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020

The game still got updated well its bug patch update but still not sure maybe he is adding scene but not release it publicly

Reactions: Horny Lord
Sep 6, 2017
is there a way to limit encounters or stop it at will. its so painful exploring when i get a fight like every 4 steps
Yes.
Download RPGMAKER VX ACE (The editor)
Click the propieties of the map you want to edit the spawn rate, and edit it there.
Save and play.

I'm lazy to explain in detail but that's basically it, or...

Most of my maps are edited to avoid the same problem with too much encounters.
Also i think i edited a couple paths to make the exploring easier, like removing trees or creating shortcuts.
And there is a teleport outside of the in where the fat girl works.

Find them attached.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes