RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Yes.
Download RPGMAKER VX ACE (The editor)
Click the propieties of the map you want to edit the spawn rate, and edit it there.
Save and play.

I'm lazy to explain in detail but that's basically it, or...

Most of my maps are edited to avoid the same problem with too much encounters.
Also i think i edited a couple paths to make the exploring easier, like removing trees or creating shortcuts.
And there is a teleport outside of the in where the fat girl works.

Find them attached.
do you have a save with all partner outfit/armor collected ??

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there called dazzling shoes (rare) magic shoes that creayes illusions around the wearer. disables encounters. i think it's in a cave south of your village but not the ver bottem cave. sorrry it's been a long time been waiting for mor with translations lol.

Reactions: beefpotpie

Devilion13

Apr 15, 2022
well made game and the translation is good too, even had some miss dialogue ,like in NTR scene example, but is okay i have latest build translator++ i'll machine translating myself.

edit : I'm stuck. Does Translator++ have a maximum limit per file? I've been trying to fill in the untranslated dialogue, but it won't export into anything.

Last edited:

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Silly question. If I marry the mother, can I marry someone else along with her as well, since the marriage is not considered legal.

I want to do quests for Blaze and finishing the quest for the mother is a requirement.

Reactions: Tunak23

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question i am missing one of the hit scene's top row last one were are what is that one.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
in my book this dev does love there game's so i hope to see this new game but sadly the only way that will be is if it is free. i know the dev does not like that but i have no job and will not be getting one anytime soon because i have no car nether. poor sucky me love there games tho the art is great.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
He is talking about how hard twitter is squashing nsfw artists with its algorithm now, asking people to follow his ci-en for updates.

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes