RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Polarization

Sep 4, 2021
Megrim makes games that those who haven't played them will complain about the art style and those who have will marvel at it. The solution to this problem is to use fake covers or undercut the price, both of which together are sure to top the charts.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Is there any other game like this? I kinda like the RPG elements and a weird sense of open world this game has to it. I've played through 3 runs already in the last week.

There's a on google. a 100 yen is roughly $1 to give you an estimate.
thanks foe the heads up there

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think you get the quest for the mannor at the giuld but it's been so long i forget. if you have the quest go to the church area in the main town and head left talk to the gaurd and he will let you though.

Reactions: hugebayblade

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I can Understand Megrim being upset that foreigners pirate his games, on the other side, he don't even try to translate the game into english, so why would we buy his product if he make no effort, and we have to use poor translation methods to play them? I personally download games on this site to test the games, and when they get an official english translation, i'm happy to buy those i liked to support the devs. For exemple, i really enjoyed Karryn Prison, i bought it, i bought somes oneone1 games that got english translation (even if they cost a bunch),and others games less famous. Kagura just announced that they will translate Shion the exorcist, it will be an instant buy, i really enjoyed it, and already have his predecessor (and patiently waiting the next game in development).

I really like megrim Games, and would like to support him, but he have no intention to translates his games to at least english, so i wont pay his games in japaneses.

An English release of megrim games would be instant buy too, Sad, but he have no love for non japanese players.

Reactions: Konius

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
You can't ask people to buy a product with the hopes that it will cause them to hire a translator lmao. Especially not when Megrim has shown extreme aversion to catering to foreign and new audiences.
In top of that, if we buy the game in japanese, he will think that there is no need to do a translation, after all we bought the game, so no need.

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
i know its kinda sucks but its japan the law there having a strict for illegal download or cracking their stuff like video game etc, meanwhile some dumbfuck named IssacClarke94 telling the dev he's a fan of his work but blatanly telling them his playing illegally the dev got angry and mad at him and the dumbfuck goes on and on about it he even making a thread here to complain about his stupidity why he got banned to this thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/application-for-admission-to-the-forum.155550/#post-10512272
this is the thread i was talking about its him complaining why he got banned thread
A protagonist til the end.
Heroically telling a Japanese dev to work together with criminals in the name of friendship & teamwork & justice etc.

iv never expected to ever run into an actual real naive dense protagonist in this life.
he's like the same OG protagonists/antagonists from those "reincarnated as a villain that dies later in the story" isekai novels.

Anyone know if megrim has said a date for the other game?
nothing yet. here's the latest blog.

Last edited:

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
A protagonist til the end.
Heroically telling a Japanese dev to work together with criminals in the name of friendship & teamwork & justice etc.

iv never expected to ever run into an actual real naive dense protagonist in this life.
this is the type of those OG protagonist/antagonist from those "reincarnated as a villain that dies later in the story" isekai.

nothing yet. here's the latest blog.
The dude thinking he's in a fantasy world inside his head so sad he cant face reality smh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ddSOLDIER
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes