Ren'Py Love, Lust, and Rock 'n Roll [v1.61] [FlinPaltwell]

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
You both have made my day, because all I've ever wanted was to see an argument over best girl :ROFLMAO:

In regards to the endings:
First, I should bring up I made recently, because in it I talk about a lot of my plans for finishing LLRR, including the endings (to some extent).
There's a lot I haven't settled on yet when it comes to the endings. There are some things I feel strongly about, and some things I don't. I'll just lay out what I have planned:

First off, there will be multiple endings. At least 4, and at most....I guess like 12?
You'll need sufficient Love with the girl you like to pick the ending you want.

By default, there will always be an ending for a generic happily-ever-after with Stella. The band rises to fame, etc. etc.
I think I'm also going to have an alternate ending with Stella where you continue to cheat on her forever. Maybe if you had sex but didn't establish a relationship with anyone else, then you still get the generic ending (with some reference to "never cheating on her again"). But otherwise, you continue to cheat, potentially with all three (or four, depending on how I handle Samantha). In which case they'd each just get their own blurb, and I don't think the cheating would be super frequent.

You're in luck, that's exactly the plan for Kelly.
In all cases, I don't...really wanna do a whole wretched tearful breakup scene. It may be cowardly, but I think just leaving a note and running off together is how I wanna handle it for most people's endings. And I'm getting the sense that others feel the same way, which makes me feel better because I was a little worried about that lol.

But I think the scenes are largely gonna happen in real time, rather than being a retrospective. The endings also aren't gonna each be these super long affairs (no pun intended). I'd like a final, maximum-romantic sex scene for each character, but the rest of the details are probably gonna be, you know, a few sentences.

Pregnancy
What I am considering...is that for each and every ending, I just give you an additional choice of whether or not you decided to have kids. And if you did then yeah, the romantic sex scene will involve getting her pregnant, and I'd also like a shot of you as a couple with one or two of your kids, haha.

---

So to answer the questions about Julie, I'm thinking her ending is a standard elopement with Flin (but probably a more severe cutting of ties than any of the other endings), however if you choose Stella's ending and you're with Julie, then I'm potentially down for the two of you to continue cheating together...and maybe I'll give that version a choice of whether or not you impregnate those you're cheating with, too.

Finally, mostly just for fun, I'm considering a harem ending. I think it'd make the endgame more entertaining as you try to increase everyone's love stats far enough. If I do this, I'll have a version with Stella, and a version without.
Unfortunately, as I said recently, no orgies. I'm not big on them, and even if I was, if two people in an orgy are related then that qualifies as incest by Patreon's standards.

How does Samantha factor into all this? Undecided. But if she doesn't get any additional content, then Flin got her pregnant already. I think...I'm leaning towards giving her more content, though. I may even work her into the upcoming beach scene. We'll see.

---

Thank you both for the kind words, glad you liked the update!
Shame it won't be Julie happy ending, she's my favorite one.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes