VN - Unity - Completed - Love, Money, Rock'n'Roll [Complete] [SovietGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SerpentZel

For a game without sexual content - this is one of the best similar games! Its only drawback is that it is too short. But all the main characters are revealed even better than in the Evergreen Summer. My respect!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

XaLER!K

Music and arts are really nice. There could be more interactivity imo, and the plot and main character, of course, can will not please everyone. In some places game is kinda depressing. But overall imo it's a good game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Vladick6969

Note: This opinion is based on the Russian (text) version of the game. Interesting setting. Beautiful art and overall immersiveness. Good music. In general, it could have been a great game, if not for one thing. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I passed this game in Russian (after all, this is the original language), but in this game the written text is absolutely boring. The main character behaves like an asshole all the time. All romantic options behave no better. Constant quarrels from scratch. I couldn't even get through one root without skipping text. I was one of the sponsors of the game 8 years ago. After the first demo version, I had a glimmer of hope that the text would be corrected by the release, but it is still incredibly boring and is a graphomania.