Unity Love n War: Hero by Chance II [v2.2.0] [Reborn Entertainment]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 1, 2021
I got a game-breaking bug during the equipment selection tutorial screen. That's even earlier than the last time I got a game-breaking bug while playing this game. Hilariously sad.

cd13

Mar 5, 2019
Can anyone explain how are you supposed to beat third tutorial mission (against assassin-looking chick that spams upgraded cavalry)?

It is impossible to beat for me even with fully upgraded units. There is simply not enough points income and helmet drops come way too late to effect anything.

Apr 1, 2021
Can anyone explain how are you supposed to beat third tutorial mission (against assassin-looking chick that spams upgraded cavalry)?

It is impossible to beat for me even with fully upgraded units. There is simply not enough points income and helmet drops come way too late to effect anything.
I was able to beat it on hard. First you bide your time until just before the first cavalry hits the walls and counter with a quick pikemen + gunner combo. Then you need another infantry + gunner combo. At that point the first special and reinforcement boost should drop. Use the special to drop a firestorm and use the reinforcement to deploy the other general. Support the general and surviving as best as you can with spamming infantry and pikemen to absorb hits for them as you push for the enemy base and you should manage to win if everyone is fully upgraded. If the general dies then I recommend restarting as this tutorial is virtually impossible without them (it's supposed to teach you how to use them).

Allisee

May 23, 2018
if you want the latest version, it's on csrin . you need register first, rar password : cs.rin.ru

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Didn't Allisee already confirm that when you asked him above already?
Which is why I asked another person to "confirm" its content because earlier I did not mention 'expansion' DLC, not to be confused with nude DLC patch

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes