jokuur

May 23, 2019
You really went to the trouble of going to a thread just to tell people who don't know you that you aren't going to play a game?

Please, do tell us more.

You have shared your life and now we're invested.

What did you have for lunch?

Was it spicy?

Did you eat your veg?

Have you been a good boy?

We must know.
i just knew u guys are lonely because u take ur time and trouble responding

• Angry
Reactions: Markay and RNDM

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
I like the theme and general idea of the game. The art is nice enough to look at and the writing is decently polished. But the presentation with having these labeled scenes really does interupt the flow. Also there are a couple of inconsistenties, starting with the order in which you play the introduction scenes prior to the first chapter. Sometimes the dialogue simply doesn't acknowledge things that have already happened, while at other times it does.

What bugs me the most, though, are moments when something weird happens, another char comes along and say "Guys, we need to discuss what just happend." and the scene ends and shifts to a new scene with your MC in different company in a different place. No, I don't want a disconnected romance scene in a moment that was dedicated to the plot. *sighs*

2Q2see

Apr 1, 2020
Well done, you can copy tags.......
why are you being so aggressive we are all here just to have a good time. On the No Sexual Content part, I am pretty sure that it is a meme on the site to compline when the game looks good but there no No Sexual Content. It's more of a complement then an insult you don't see them saying that on a bad game with no naughty content. There no need to git flustered over such thing and just have fun.

• Angry
Reactions: Markay
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote