Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Cover.png

Overview:
Waking up in an abandoned building, you have no memory of what transpired the night before. Adding to this mystery, you find your band is in shambles, as most members have either split or left.

Set in the same world as Love Bites, Love Notes lets you play as Rachel or Jesse, two musicians of the band Spectral Howl.

As time passes, they'll start to feel strange, their bodies changing into something different after a night of amnesia. Long teeth, unnatural thirst, and a sluggishness during the day. Someone did this to them. But who, and why?

Try to solve the mystery of what happened that night, and who they are changing into.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-04-15
Release Date: 2021-12-07
Developer: Winter Wolves
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English
Store: -
VNDB:
Size: 310 MB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no sexual content = its not what im looking for on this site, no offense
You really went to the trouble of going to a thread just to tell people who don't know you that you aren't going to play a game?

Please, do tell us more.

You have shared your life and now we're invested.

What did you have for lunch?

Was it spicy?

Did you eat your veg?

Have you been a good boy?

We must know.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
At least everyone seems to be bisexual in this game. In their older games the girl i like tends to only like girls so i was cockblocked.

Jun 13, 2018
Saw some people complaining about there being no smut and found it odd. Yes this site is more known for it's sexual games but there's no rules saying you can only post things with sexual content in them. Sometimes it's nice just to have a game that focus on story and romance.

I mean look at all the NPC fucking games. Those are pure sexual content and nothing else, barely even a character backstory for why they are in that world.

This game however gives a mystery, good characters with fantastic art work, and what's more it's a free completed game. So what if you don't get to see dicks going in holes? I would happily take a game with no sexual content so long as it's got good visuals, good characters, and a good story like this one is showing. I'd take this over another NPC fucker game all day every day.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Saw some people complaining about there being no smut and found it odd. Yes this site is more known for it's sexual games but there's no rules saying you can only post things with sexual content in them. Sometimes it's nice just to have a game that focus on story and romance.

I mean look at all the NPC fucking games. Those are pure sexual content and nothing else, barely even a character backstory for why they are in that world.

This game however gives a mystery, good characters with fantastic art work, and what's more it's a free completed game. So what if you don't get to see dicks going in holes? I would happily take a game with no sexual content so long as it's got good visuals, good characters, and a good story like this one is showing. I'd take this over another NPC fucker game all day every day.
Bruh...why insult NPC sex game? As far as 2d rpgm is concerned, there're barely any of them around compared to male cuck and female protagonist games. I'd take them over the latter all day every day.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote