• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Love of Siblings [v1.0 Demo] [Wargnema]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cheesecake

Jul 4, 2017
Plagiarizing at least 2 (maybe more) different people, stealing the art & story to AI generate this slop. Making the story worse to the point of being barely coherent... and then having the audacity to monetize it? Yikes... If this ever goes to court they'll lose everything they've ever made off of it, and then some... :WaitWhat:

massdefect1

Aug 15, 2017
If I remember correctly, in the thread of the first game it was commented that that game narrated in an identical way how the first chapter of a long sexual story of three chapters that was written about ten years ago in XNXX was written. After the release of the second game, I read in its thread that it narrated the second chapter of that story, so it must narrate the last chapter of the story.

Some might call it simple plagiarism (in case the dev is not the author of that story and does not have "authorization" from the author), but I think we are dealing with a dev who really loved that sex story so much that he wanted to turn it into a game.

In fact, following what was pointed out in the thread of the first game, I found the original story and I must admit that it is very good and deserves to be the basis of a game for a long time.

PS: The link to that story is:
It's possible they're a big fan of it, but I feel like if they were trying to show their love for it they would have mentioned that it's based on/animated around the original author's work, and ESPECIALLY wouldn't (and probably shouldn't) charge money for it without working with the original author. Also hi, I'm the one who pointed out the story origins in the first two chapters' postings.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote