4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Changes to characters (There will be more major character changes in the next update)
:unsure:
Please elaborate, this worries me.

Sihirbaz_arttzz

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
Changes to characters (There will be more major character changes in the next update)
:unsure:
Please elaborate, this worries me.
Hi, Let me explain it like this. There will be changes in the characters that have not been introduced yet and Benjamin, and there will not be much change in the other characters that have been introduced. (The change in the characters that have not been introduced will not be that much, it will not be in every character. Just to give an example, tattoos will be removed on one character. Like this)

Reactions: hittermiss
Apr 27, 2022
I want to like this but the awful English translation is making that hard especially when you keep getting he/her, him/her, brothers and sister mixed up makes it real hard to follow.

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
The next game where genders are irrelevant. -.- Learn the difference of him/her and he/she. My God..
OMG... i played a few minutes and now are sisters brothers too .....

Last edited:

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Aside from the typos/not everything being in english on the language selection and wrong words (i.e. brothers instead of sisters and he instead of she, making me think the women are in fact guys in disguise), it has an interesting story. I'm sure there are people in the community on here that would gladly help you with proofreading and corrections. I would help, but I don't know much about how to create these stories. Edit: I just seen at the end of this version that you have someone translating, my bad.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The second to last image won't unlock, I'm pretty sure it's because of the error when you choose he second option in the library.

And of course the Engrish and occasional untranslated Turkish issues, get a proofreader who can fix the badly translated parts for you.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'll be the nth voice asking for proofreading I'm curious about what's planned story wise but it's not super enjoyable to read in English at the moment. The women are all lookers though so that's nice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sihirbaz_arttzz

skyward1785

Jan 19, 2023
I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not. In the school (at night?) when you're talking to Kasey, if you choose Watch what you're doing it'll give you An Exception Has Occurred error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
The story premise makes no sense
They were too few to win so they made super wizards who helped them win
But then they got scared and "somehow" wiped out all but 6 of them in a "great raid" of even fewer
The super wizards would of destroyed them

Sihirbaz_arttzz

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2021
The story premise makes no sense
They were too few to win so they made super wizards who helped them win
But then they got scared and "somehow" wiped out all but 6 of them in a "great raid" of even fewer
The super wizards would of destroyed them
Hi, a small translation error may have been overlooked there. Rest assured that it will be corrected. Sorry about that

Reactions: BakaHu
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes