Mod Others Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.0] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
yeah and probably also will have water break animation when hits 100% water break animation after that birth animation

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
hey redeye did you see my post back on 24
yes, I saw

wait what competition is it
Programing.

and what will that be on stage 4 will lah get pregnant by sonic and sonic is affected by the pink cloud
I was thinking about showing the relationship between them in a slightly funny way. I don't have a detailed plan over it yet, but I'm trying to come up with something interesting. As for the cloud, it will not affect sonic

yeah and probably also will have water break animation when hits 100% water break animation after that birth animation
I have not yet created such an animation, although I may add something similar to what you suggested.

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
okay do you have someone help with the sprites and programming because on 1.7 there alot of list but just then it release like i thought it will took about months

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
okay do you have someone help with the sprites and programming because on 1.7 there alot of list but just then it release like i thought it will took about months
No, for the moment all things like, sprites, animation, programming, sounds and other things I do by myself (leaving aside situations where someone else will propose his idea and let me use it).

and do you still have school if so what schedule you will continue making this
Yes I still go to school. if you are talking about the schedule regarding the game, at the moment I am planning to finish the pregnancy mode and the main mode to stage 5. when I finish it I will want to move away from this mod and create this game from scratch in unity adding new things and reworking the old one and changing the game mechanics.

and its probably spoilers but will lah gets pregnant and birth
well, I'm not yet at creating level 4 so I don't know if I'll want to add something like that and go in that direction.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stonem_ and StootS

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
i meant your school schedule like what time you go and what time you continue making it
Well, mostly My schedule looks like this, from 8 am to 2 pm at school one hour drive to home and the rest of the time to study plus if I have the time and desire then to add new things to the mod. Saturday and Sunday is the time when I am able to add more new stuff.

and venus is she will change her appearance in pregnant mode
hmm... I'm not sure. Venus has a liquid form, so she can manipulate how she looks.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
okay but on a scale how good at sprites and programming
hmm... It's hard to say, I honestly don't consider myself to be some kind of super programmer or anything like that. At the moment I only know what I can do and how much I still have to learn. The only thing I could say is that I can write pretty ok in some programming languages such as html, css, mysql, php, or c++. Although it all depends on the task/problem I would have to solve.
Sometimes learning to write in these languages allows me to learn to write in something else better and faster, e.g. OpenBor or more recently python (because of the competition to which I will be going).

and speaking of lah and sonic you said you want to make a relationship in a funny way
What I mean is that I would like to portray the events between them in a funny way i.e. to show that Sonic is not interested in the ghost girl and for example there will be situations where he will try to escape from the place, but the ghost girl will always try to prevent him from doing so. Or something like that. when I start stage 4 I'll think about it more.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
alright then and also you said finishing the pregnancy mode what stage your still working
today I managed to add blaze as a playable character and fix some of the bugs that appeared in both modes the regular and pregnancy. For now I want to add stage 2 and then make this update available.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh,about sonic trying to escape from the ghost girl,i rembember this thing of the womens who lying to their lovers who wants to leave them and these womens using the excuse of they are pregnants and that's sometimes make the guys stay with them to not leave their sons/daughters being alone without a father.

for example with the movie named ''norbit'' so that's the thing i imagined for what happening with sonic and the ghost girl,poor sonic being worried by a pregnant ghost who can't be pregnant naturally. :LOL:

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Can you guys just give red a minute to just do the mod. Its good yous are giving suggestions, but your at it nonstop.

Must be tiring and frustrating for red to stop so many times just to reply, just so yous are satisfied

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
Can you guys just give red a minute to just do the mod. Its good yous are giving suggestions, but your at it nonstop.

Must be tiring and frustrating for red to stop so many times just to reply, just so yous are satisfied
sorry i give redeye a break

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes