Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Why make it a separate mode? Why not implement it into the main game?
Well, I did so because it was a simpler option. Because this way there is no need to create new enties and set them up in the game, or redesign levels for this mode. All I had to do was change the animation, loading screen, a couple of mechanics and other things. In addition, not everyone likes this kind of content.

playful098

Feb 11, 2023
I don't see a way to reduce/increase the difficulty of the game, maybe by increasing the pre-grabbing timer? or just removing it to make things difficult
what if the amount of damage you take is increased or more energy cost when escape a grab?

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
what if the amount of damage you take is increased or more energy cost when escape a grab?
I would think that a more difficult mode would be one with a faster and more violent rhythm, increase the speed of the enemies as well as the character's, shorten the reaction time for the grab, more enemies and with more violent behavior and maybe they do more damage but please, PLEASE don't touch the energy bar anymore, the bar is practically spent for anything, making each action cost EVEN more energy would be unplayable

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
will there be any difficulty settings for the game?
I would think that a more difficult mode would be one with a faster and more violent rhythm, increase the speed of the enemies as well as the character's, shorten the reaction time for the grab, more enemies and with more violent behavior and maybe they do more damage but please, PLEASE don't touch the energy bar anymore, the bar is practically spent for anything, making each action cost EVEN more energy would be unplayable
As for the difficulty level, I'm not sure. It would require changing the action of all enemys. As long as changing the amount of hp, and speed are not difficult to swap. However attack range is no so easy, as it would require reworking the way opponents attack. Example, in order to inflict damage, the opponent has set something like this: "attack {x}{y}{with}{height}{amount} ...", making it not very easy to change. The only thing I have in mind is to add a scrypt to each enemys, which will automatically inflict damage with specific amount, depending on the level of difficulty. Also, the length of the grab cannot be shortened, unless I add as many new "escape" animations as there are difficulty modes, and each would vary in speed.

Will there be an option to change costumes for the female characters in the future?
Well I had this idea once, but it depends on how many more changes I want to make after I finish the main storyline of the game.

I NEED ALL THESE TO BE THE NEW SEX ANIMATIONS NEXT UPDATE ESPECIALLY THE BOKKUN AND BUZZ
I COULD add something like that to the game, but it depends if Frafro has something else in mind for the sex animation of these eneymes.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
like when you get grabbed into a animation the enemies get in front of the characters so you can't see them that well
That's to do with the layering, like in stage 4, the layers were changed from being in front of the grabbed player, to behind. This wasn't present anywhere else in the original game as well, and on two mods of said game (Reds one being one)

Reactions: playful098

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
Hi, i have a suggestion, maybe for a future update you could add some dialogue for before the bosses, more than anything for zeena, it would make more sense to see the character reach her cave and have a dialogue with her before fighting, something like sonic and ghost girl.

Zeena.text.png

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes