Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CC5643

Jul 2, 2017
Hello maybe I'm just not looking around enough, but can someone give me a quick guide to the secret areas? I might just be stupid but I can't figure out how to access any of them

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hello maybe I'm just not looking around enough, but can someone give me a quick guide to the secret areas? I might just be stupid but I can't figure out how to access any of them
Stage 1) Hit a bending machine in the background, o don't remember exactly where it is. Just hit them all.
Stage 2) Hit a tree with a oddly trunk, as well as the 1
Stage 3) Just get all the rings during the jet phase
Stage 4) When you have to choose between the bridge or the cemetery, go to the bridge path.
Now before crossing go to the bottom of the screen and walk below the bridge. (i don't remember exactly if this had to be done before or after crossing the bridge)
Next will be to enter into the Ghost Lady's rooms inside the mansion, you have to get near the door with the golden lock.
Stage 5) complete the chaman's puzzle

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2023
Stage 1) Hit a bending machine in the background, o don't remember exactly where it is. Just hit them all.
Stage 2) Hit a tree with a oddly trunk, as well as the 1
Stage 3) Just get all the rings during the jet phase
Stage 4) When you have to choose between the bridge or the cemetery, go to the bridge bath.
Now before crossing go to the bottom of the screen and walk below the bridge. (i don't remember exactly if this had to be done before or after crossing the bridge)
Stage 5) complete the chaman's puzzle

Reactions: LeruArt
Oct 5, 2022
Hey it's just me or some messages with quotes are translated to Spanish? I'm curious because I have already seen two or three before, as the one above my message, that the text inside the box is written in Spanish but the original quoted message is written in English...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hey it's just me or some messages with quotes are translated to Spanish? I'm curious because I have already seen two or three before, as the one above my message, that the text inside the box is written in Spanish but the original quoted message is written in English...
that's simple, some people makes use of a Auto-translating Add-on for their browser, which changes the texts in the page (maybe as well in the page source script) to match the language of the user. And in the moment of quoting it copies the command and the message into Spanish

Reactions: Patatasfritas99

LordOfThunder

Sep 13, 2018
I wish Amy Rose had better Amy x tentacle animations but it's just my imo I do like the sound of a 3rd sex animation also idk why but I wish this game had some sort of struggle system.

Eggwegg246

Jul 17, 2022
I know what you mean, although as I mentioned earlier I am not sure if the game allows to change the color of the healtbar during the game. For example, in the "lifebar.txt" file we can set what color the life bar will be during the game. The problem is that this color is set for everyone even the enemies.

Well, that's true. The number of all enemies is 33 (in story mode). To this you have to add the fact that most of the enemies have two sex animation, that is about 57. And you have to remember that we have 6 characters (not counting zu) that is about 342 unique animations to make. This is a really large number, and just creating a one good animation takes a lot of time. In general, redoing the sprites is a cool idea, although I myself ultimately held back on this idea because of the amount of time needed to do it. Because doing it all myself in a relatively short period of time is impossible.

Do you mean all the loading screens I created or the new ones I will implement in stage 5? Because if it's the former then this one, I can submit. And if it's the latter then you'll have to wait until the next update. Below I give you the pictures in the "spoiler" if you want to download a specific picture for yourself. However, if you would like all of them then here is a with them. I have divided them into versions with and without backgrounds and in original size and also enlarged.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S Unfortunately, I don't have a save for 2 graphics. Namely one from stage 2 and one from gallery :(
Hey redeye, can we get a new link for the loading screens without the black bar at the bottom, preferably with the new ones?

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
In this update they have already finished fixing stage 5 or we will have to wait a little longer for them to finish fixing the 5 levels

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
In this update they have already finished fixing stage 5 or we will have to wait a little longer for them to finish fixing the 5 levels
It seems that they are remastering some characters so we may not have all the animations from stage 5 yet

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes