Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Man, I just figured out that this mod existed and was so excited that at least this project is being worked on, and that Zu was back. It wasn't until I downloaded and played the game that I learned someone was missing. Looked at the change-log and now I'm sad.
You can still download the older versions, those have Zu in it

Jesser9r

Sep 21, 2020
Oh wow, definitely a lot of bugs fixed here, awesome! Though I do have to report another new bug. For some reason, the stage 2 secret area (the one to get the emerald) seems to be inaccessible. I opened the door a couple of times (reloaded the stage to try again) but for some reason my character going to the open door does not trigger the transition to the secret area.

Oct 5, 2022
Well, if red eye is okay with it... Her character could use Zu animations for inpiration but with the new skin. That way people that liked Zu can still see her animations with the benefit (i suppose) of not having Zu in the game.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
What exactly is the likely unimaginably stupid reason he removed her anyway?
The only reasonable one i can think of, is her lack of animations and the possible "when will new zu animations come?" thing. Or maybe something happened with RockCandy?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
The only reasonable one i can think of, is her lack of animations and the possible "when will new zu animations come?" thing. Or maybe something happened with RockCandy?
I removed Zu because she is the OC of someone else which imposes some restrictions. By this I mean that if I want to add zu in future stages. There could be a situation that the creator of this character (rock candy) will want to design her differently than I have planned. So in short, I don't want to be limited in some way when creating this mod.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I removed Zu because she is the OC of someone else which imposes some restrictions. By this I mean that if I want to add zu in future stages. There could be a situation that the creator of this character (rock candy) will want to design her differently than I have planned. So in short, I don't want to be limited in some way when creating this mod.
I see. Then if given the chance that when the (unlikely) final update from the Z-team comes with new Zu animations, you can just paste her in the mod without having problems with the difference between content/design

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
As far as I remember, ZU was removed from the original game due to disagreements between the developers, followed by a refusal to further develop the game, and given that the game has not been updated for several years, we can safely assume that the original project is dead

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
You can still download the older versions, those have Zu in it
True.

Are you planning to replace her with another OC or a canon character? I'm sure no one is going to mind if you put your own OC in it. Ever since reading Zeta's Inkbunny post about officially ending Project X, I thought for sure that was the end. I'm happy to see someone, not only finishing unfinished work, but adding to it. Good job!

Reactions: playful098

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
Damn what a shame, personally the re implimination of Zu was I got so interested in the mod in the first place.
Oh well, i'm sure her animation's won't got to waste.

Lorderat

Jan 29, 2023
I agree with the opinions generally being shared, I'm not bothered by the removal of Zu herself, she was never a Sonic character or Sonic OC, so it never quite fit.

It's the removal of the sex animations that would be a shame. Zu had a few good ones, like the tentacle trap all-the-way-through anim for example, that were unique to her.

Are the Zu animations going to be re-added in some form or another? Like adding a new character to replace Zu and remaking the animations with them? Or possibly distributing the unique animations around to the existing characters?

Last edited:

Despaku

Sep 19, 2022
I agree with the opinions generally being shared, I'm not bothered by the removal of Zu herself, she was never a Sonic character or Sonic OC, so it never quite fit.

It's the removal of the sex animations that would be a shame. Zu had a few good ones, like the tentacle trap all-the-way-through anim for example, that were unique to her.

Are the Zu animations going to be re-added in some form or another? Like adding a new character to replace Zu and remaking the animations with them? Or possibly distributing the unique animations around to the existing characters?
i think distributing the animation reference between all the other characters is best, we barely have anal content with the other female characters anyways

playful098

Feb 11, 2023
I witnessed that Big X Tails animation that was posted to e621. that animation is amazing and NEEDS to be added into this mod, please! what's more, if that is the quality of what's to come for Tails in this mod, then I am truly excited for what is to come in the future!
i hope it gets added its a good one

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I witnessed that Big X Tails animation that was posted to e621. that animation is amazing and NEEDS to be added into this mod, please! what's more, if that is the quality of what's to come for Tails in this mod, then I am truly excited for what is to come in the future!
do you have the link to that animation?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes