Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lorderat

Jan 29, 2023
Found a soft-lock with the Chao in Stage 2.

If you get swarmed too heavily, multiple Chao will be forcing you to masturbate, but if one grabs you and you are still being hit with the projectiles, when the grab ends, your character is deleted.

I don't know the odds on it. It happened when playing Amy and I got grabbed and hit with a projectile in the pre-grab where you can try to break out. I assume that was what caused it.

Also just found that after breaking open the tree to get to the Emerald on Stage 2, I can't seem to go inside.
Again, playing as Amy.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeruArt

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Found a soft-lock with the Chao in Stage 2.

If you get swarmed too heavily, multiple Chao will be forcing you to masturbate, but if one grabs you and you are still being hit with the projectiles, when the grab ends, your character is deleted.

I don't know the odds on it. It happened when playing Amy and I got grabbed and hit with a projectile in the pre-grab where you can try to break out. I assume that was what caused it.

Also just found that after breaking open the tree to get to the Emerald on Stage 2, I can't seem to go inside.
Again, playing as Amy.
something similar can happen in the stage 1, but with the motobugs becoming swarming you because they become immortal during the charge attack

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
I tried the new version and noticed some bugs and weird things.

-There is a box ring in stage 1 that when broken does not drop anything.
Mod_edition_2v5_1 - 0022.png
-Vending machines drop a lot of used condoms.
(You could also include the 10 second pills).
Mod_edition_2v5_1 - 0029.png
-The bug with the gray backgrounds on the icons still exists when defeating enemies.
Mod_edition_2v5_1 - 0005.png
-When a life is gained or grabbed, it does not have a 1UP sound.
-One of the chaos that appears on stage 2 in the log platform area falls directly into the pit.
-In stage 2 the secret zone cannot be entered (I tried it with zeta).
-The elite Chaos have 70 life unlike the common ones.
-There is a loading image of level 2 that has zu (it could be replaced with an npc).

-This only happens in stage 3:
If you play with cream and do the special attack to cast cheese. It doesn't come back with cream and it only comes back if you repeat the movement. Apparently this happens when there is a violation with cream.
(also how does cheese breathe underwater?. As far as I know he didn't eat one of Eggman's pills, maybe he could show up with a snorkel)
Mod_edition_2v5_1 - 0057.png

Last edited:

Nexo42

Apr 9, 2019
I noticed that the female pterodactyl animation for Tails is sped up compared to the vanilla version of the game. The speed is nice but the animation just wasn't made with it in mind with Tails closing his hand and his facial gestures.
Hoping someone can slow it down again, or maybe remake it one day.

Reactions: Clawfoot66

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Not really been around for the whole story, so maybe I'm wrong, but this is the impression I got. That being, it feels like this 'mod' is now just the main development of the game. And, assuming that, while I was originally surprised with the character being removed, it makes a lot of sense to me since the original creator(s) seem so disconnected now that it was honestly a loose end. Keep up the good work

Reactions: viking24

bobbot

May 10, 2018
well this is a silly kinda half joking sugestion but why not replace zu with dr robotnik/eggman or a chao?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes