Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
The problem is that Zu couldn't just be left as is. All the enemies are being updated so that would mean that either: she'll need a redesign as well with updated sex animations, which will circle back to RedEye's explanation, or she had to be removed. The second option is a lot less of a headache and time cost.
So for other characters, you will also have to redo the animations for new and updated enemies, but the characters are not deleted, but updated. I mean, ZU as a character is exactly the same as everyone else, requiring work on herself in order to work with new enemies and new environments.

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
It looks pretty nice, i like how Cheese is now a Pokémon
it always was, in the words of sega, they didn't want to break cream's pacifism aesthetic, so in the only game where she fights (sonic battle) we see her using cheese as a pokemon instead of fighting bare-knuckle like the others

playful098

Feb 11, 2023
it always was, in the words of sega, they didn't want to break cream's pacifism aesthetic, so in the only game where she fights (sonic battle) we see her using cheese as a pokemon instead of fighting bare-knuckle like the others
cream is broken in sonic advance because of cheese

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I haven't posted on here for a while, so here's some animations I've been working on for the past weeks: View attachment 2458790
There's that flourish that last animation check needed! I am guessing that the tornado move will be the Up + Attack? Also, I like that choice of dash attack. Her only lethal weapon (after Cheese and Gemerl) in the series was indeed her backside. Does she still have her hip drop jump attack? Or will it also be cheese like in battle, and the hip drop be made a Ground Pound of sorts like in Advance 2/3 (Down+Attack while midair)?

Reactions: LeruArt

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well there's still some animations I'll have to fix up. But no worries I'm working as hard as can.

For now it'll be a simple poke. Like her air attack in Sonic Battle, but sadly without Cheese, because of some glitches that occur if Cheese is either moved to another position or unsummoned with an attack.
Thanks for the effort making these animations

Kaitanos

Sep 2, 2017
Well there's still some animations I'll have to fix up. But no worries I'm working as hard as can.

For now it'll be a simple poke. Like her air attack in Sonic Battle, but sadly without Cheese, because of some glitches that occur if Cheese is either moved to another position or unsummoned with an attack.
really outstanding work take your time on new animations to the game

FUNKdotEXE

Mar 11, 2023
honesty, really good.
a little rough around the edges, but i didn't run into anything game breaking or progress-impeding.
would be nice to see an unlockable character/unlockable characters for running through and completing the story mode. (EX: Vanilla for completing the side mission, or even the Werehog/Sonic himself for completing stage 4, which could even replace him with a Scourge palette swap/sprite edit as a lil' easter egg.)
all in all, really glad to see this game show up again, it's been a long time since i've seen it.

The unit

Sep 13, 2022
red you think you can show us a step by step process on how you or the people that help you animate a rape scene in the mod one day.

Reactions: LeruArt
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes