Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 12, 2023
View attachment 1925546

Overview:

This is a mod that fixes various bugs from the original game and adds new content. That is, new animations, changes in character designs, redesigning levels, adding new mechanics and much more. The mod was created without the participation of the developers of the original game. Therefore, the storyline and new features may differ from those planned from the original game forum.

Updated: 2023.03.06
Game/Creator:
Modder: RedEye Samurai
Mod Version: 2.5
Game Version: 7.8
Language: English
Links:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Helpers:

Change-Log:

[!] Before installing the game, read the instruction, how to install it [!]

Mod Edition File

Game Engine

Other Stuff

(Screenshots)

View attachment 2163703 View attachment 2163704 View attachment 2163705 View attachment 2163706 View attachment 2163707 View attachment 2163726 View attachment 2163709 View attachment 2163710 View attachment 2163711 View attachment 2163728 View attachment 2163713 View attachment 2163714 View attachment 2163715 View attachment 2163716
How does the masturbation mechanic work? I did the tutorial and followed the button prompt, and nothing happened. I could also just not be comprehending the timing of the inputs or something.

Aug 28, 2022
I removed Zu because she is the OC of someone else which imposes some restrictions. By this I mean that if I want to add zu in future stages. There could be a situation that the creator of this character (rock candy) will want to design her differently than I have planned. So in short, I don't want to be limited in some way when creating this mod.
Well I got a suggestion maybe you could replace zu with classic sonic I mean the game is called sonic project X after all but we don't play as Sonic besides classic sonic is fast and strong he is sonic
But that's just my suggestion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJ8

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well I got a suggestion maybe you could replace zu with classic sonic I mean the game is called sonic project X after all but we don't play as Sonic besides classic sonic is fast and strong he is sonic
People asking about adding Sonic forgets this is a game where the PJ gets fucked most of the time XD

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
In all honesty, I personally think Tails should be the only exception, but I am not the one creating this mod.

We should definitely lay off on who we think should be in the game and just give feedback on what should be fixed or give ideas, if asked for, for enemies, bosses, stages, or mini games. We got to remember to not pressure the modder.

I've seen animations being created for non-playable characters, and I say do more. Maybe they could be used as assets for another mod. I like the idea of helping developers by creating assets they could use.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Can I say you all are so impatient and demanding. Red can only do so much, but he's definitely confirmed he is NOT adding new characters, and why zu was deleted.

So stop demanding new characters so much, and wait for official confirmation that he's needing ideas for new characters, thx~

Last edited:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I still feel like ZU should have been left, a lot of people liked her even as an unfinished character. If you don't like it, you could leave it at the stage of development it was at.
Well, it's true that people like her, I think mainly because of her better sex animation compared to others. However, it won't change my decision. Although, me and Frafro were planning to remade some sex animations, so I think with this, the loss of Zu won't be as noticeable.

red you think you can show us a step by step process on how you or the people that help you animate a rape scene in the mod one day.
Maybe one day I prepare something like this.

now that evil zu is gone, will a new evil character be added?
Maybe

There is still other things that need to be added before making a new character, but let me tell you that i totaly agree with you, cosmo has to be the new playable character ;)
Well, new character will probably appear, but it will be Asami.

Oct 5, 2022
Well, it's true that people like her, I think mainly because of her better sex animation compared to others. However, it won't change my decision. Although, me and Frafro were planning to remade some sex animations, so I think with this, the loss of Zu won't be as noticeable.

Maybe one day I prepare something like this.

Maybe

Well, new character will probably appear, but it will be Asami.
I have to thank you for keeping you calm and not losing your patience. Because people do not stop asking for Zu to return when it has already been said by active and passive that by author, property subjects and missing animations is not possible.
Others do not stop asking for more animations of the type they like and make their own animations (which I see perfect) of characters that are not even playable or that appear in the background as npc.
The truth is that I think they should focus their efforts and their quality on lending a hand with animations that are present in the game. Or give a hand by spotting bugs that needs to be solved instead of give you more pression and probably frustrate.
Once again, thanks for you work and keep it up as you can. It's been years since we saw an update to this game and it's all thanks to you and the people that are giving you a hand.

Emberoon

Nov 20, 2021
I've only ever said it would be nice, I can clearly see how much work it is to make any new character. I don't know how to code this specifically or make consistent animation otherwise I'd try modding myself. I don't even know what's possible, so that makes it hard for me to suggest things. And I'm already so impressed with what's done.

I only came across one bug where an enemy attacked and I failed to react in time, and then a different enemy attacked and I reacted in time but the previous enemy was still in the process of the sex scene and it made a cooy of the character while that was happening and I was still moving around attacking. If I had to guess I just got attacked again in the very short span of time between the 1 second to use special and the beginning of the sex scene.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes