Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
Is there a character that still doesn't have a sex animation? like it's not available or something like that

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
this looks so good, will every character have a uniqe animation ?
It's hard to say, I just recently started working on sex animations.

I was wondering if you plan to make xbox/ps buttons prompts?
like still letting change the config, but also allow tochange between xbox/ps4 Bp's
Well, the engine on which this game is developed is quite limited in many ways, so I don't know if such a thing would be possible.

Also one question why did you nerf everyones jump they were perfectly fine the way they were or are you just experimenting with this nerf
This was one of the proposals I wanted to test. However, I will still try to tweak the height of their jump.

unless you already did something with the animation can the second animation for the worm enemies drag the character into the ground then showing inside of the ground and being spit out full of cum?
I haven't gotten around to making animations for stage 2 yet, but I might take your suggestion into consideration.

N0M4R

Apr 1, 2020
I don't know if this was discussed yet, but is there a chance that this will restore the Evil Mode?

bobbot

May 10, 2018
i found this image on rule 34, it could be useful as inspiration to another evil cream scene

i've heard of pina colada or however its spelt... but i think this is a penis colada...now part of me wonders if someone tried to make a semen based alchaholic drink...

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes