Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emberoon

Nov 20, 2021
I don't know if I'm just that bad but I swear pressing special to escape an enemy just doesn't work sometimes. I was playing on my phone tapping S multiple times within that second and didn't get out.

Krestelrose

Feb 9, 2023
I was wondering if you plan to make xbox/ps buttons prompts?
like still letting change the config, but also allow tochange between xbox/ps4 Bp's

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
woah!, i like these shines on their bodies, they looks like their bodies are oiled up, very nice for the beach area when the girls used some lotions for their bodies, probably in the ring on the arena mode these girls looks like doing some oil wrestling, very nice Nick2356. :love:

and is a very good idea too redeye, blaze looks cute and the news rapes for the grounder looks nice, i wish good luck for everyone. (y):giggle:

Aug 28, 2022
RedEye Samaria while going through the mod I encountered some glitches
For some reason in Leaf Forest after breaking the tree for some reason you can't enter the hidden stage to get the love emerald I don't know what the problem is here but you should probably take a look at that
The other emeralds are fine but for some reason that one isn't working
Now Cream
I find it cool that you guys remade her attacks with cheese but after the first act of Egg Argonaut
Cheese just vanishes for some reason maybe this is due to him teleporting in after every act but he's just gone for the rest of the game the only way you would be able to see him is if you do a special attack with him or if an act starts maybe you should switch back to her normal attack until you figure out a way to fix this
Because to me it really makes no sense for cream to be making noises if cheese is the one doing the attacking
Also one question why did you nerf everyones jump they were perfectly fine the way they were or are you just experimenting with this nerf

YeBleedinidiot

Mar 17, 2023
Not sure if this is an already known glitch, but when playing the android version, Lah and the Chao after finishing their animations make your character dissapear and softlock the game, forcing you to get out of the stage
This was specifically with the Chao masturbation scene and Lah's Unbirth scene

playful098

Feb 11, 2023
unless you already did something with the animation can the second animation for the worm enemies drag the character into the ground then showing inside of the ground and being spit out full of cum?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes