Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
i've heard of pina colada or however its spelt... but i think this is a penis colada...now part of me wonders if someone tried to make a semen based alchaholic drink...
There are plenty of ddishes out there woth recipes that make us pf animale reproductory organs and (more safe to the animals) such secretions. Fish sperm djshes are a thing, too. Nevermind the discoveries of wanting to drink from cows and goats millenia ago, but why horses were a no go. I am sure someone out there successfully (from a certain point of view) made alcoholic drinks with some source of cum.

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
In the land of cuisine, people still want to find ways to eat certain things, challenging what may or may not be safe to eat. Crazy people, for sure. But we are crazy for eating stuff we thing is normal, but not to others, too. I still don't believe in pineapple on cheese and tomato sauce pizza. But more power to any of you for liking it.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
The face reactions looks a lot better, and cream eating the carrot it's the top of the cherry

Nightmarexxx

Jan 10, 2019
Wonderful!)) how glad I am that such a wonderful project is still more alive than all the living! I really hope that the development of the mod / game will continue until the successful completion of the project, the mod is very cool and you did a great job!) ^__^

But, no matter how much I've been following Project X, I have one question all this time: Why can only enemies fuck and rape heroes? Well, seriously, such a wonderful pheromone catastrophe happened, everyone gave themselves up to lust except for the heroes that they still beat everyone and use violence... and what does that mean? is violence stronger than lust and sex? Meow, seriously?))

If this is possible, why not add "finishing sex techniques" to the player himself? Bring some enemies to a critical hp, and then "sweetly take revenge" with the same button that the player fought off rape SO MANY TIMES and rape the enemy himself, along the way restoring himself either stamina or hp?)
For example Cream and Mermaid... Cream brings her to critical hp, and then swims up to her and sucks her tits while caressing her pussy with her fingers) Mermaid will love it, i think.
Or Rouge and Succubus... Rouge brings her to critical hp and then forces her to make a cunnilingus for herself) Rouge is mistress, not succubus.
And finally Venus, she consists of lust and clearly wants a partner or a partner, wants sex and love, but gets bruises on her jelly-like body? Why don't Tails fuck her in a "jelly pussy"?))
You can be raped, but you CAN rape too, not everybody, but organic enemies ^^

Sorry for such a big post,,,, but I just wanted to share my opinion.

Last edited:

Nightmarexxx

Jan 10, 2019
The goal of the game is to remain chastised and not get pregnant. So having sex with the enemies to finish them off would be counter productive to the heroes goal. (And it will increase the amount of required animtions by a lot).
Well, i admit the plot is built like this, the characters avoid pregnancy from numerous sex, OK, but gameplay is clearly possible to circumvent this "plot rule"? And, wouldn't the opportunity to fuck certain enemies yourself give even more piquancy and interest to the project?

(yes, there are a lot of animations... and I must say, I admire your imagination in these animations))

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
Well, i admit the plot is built like this, the characters avoid pregnancy from numerous sex, OK, but gameplay is clearly possible to circumvent this "plot rule"? And, wouldn't the opportunity to fuck certain enemies yourself give even more piquancy and interest to the project?

(yes, there are a lot of animations... and I must say, I admire your imagination in these animations))
Well, actually, there is no hard stuff around pregnancy/anti-pregnancy plot at all.
Just the whole life mechanic built around that if a character gets pregnant - she's no longer able to carry on.
So Technically, technically. IF there would be a way to neutralize enemies with sex without unnecessary risk...
At least Rouge isn't going to ignore this option. But the other characters would still be squeamish indeed.

Nightmarexxx

Jan 10, 2019
Well, actually, there is no hard stuff around pregnancy/anti-pregnancy plot at all.
Just the whole life mechanic built around that if a character gets pregnant - she's no longer able to carry on.
So Technically, technically. IF there would be a way to neutralize enemies with sex without unnecessary risk...
At least Rouge isn't going to ignore this option. But the other characters would still be squeamish indeed.
Hm, well, maybe... a little help from sexy doctor Akari, for example?)

She arrived in World 3 (sea world) and gives a clue: "listen your instinct, if you don't wanna be fucked, you will fuck" and maybe gives somekind of "prototype potion" what gives resistance against pregnacy and...squeamish,)

and then Venus punish this doc..)

Feb 25, 2022
I want to code in my own pregnancy mechanic where you if you lose your first life you are pregnant on the next life and if you lose your second life you give birth as a death animation and a new enemy is born. And then the cycle repeated from there.

YeBleedinidiot

Mar 17, 2023
Wonderful!)) how glad I am that such a wonderful project is still more alive than all the living! I really hope that the development of the mod / game will continue until the successful completion of the project, the mod is very cool and you did a great job!) ^__^

But, no matter how much I've been following Project X, I have one question all this time: Why can only enemies fuck and rape heroes? Well, seriously, such a wonderful pheromone catastrophe happened, everyone gave themselves up to lust except for the heroes that they still beat everyone and use violence... and what does that mean? is violence stronger than lust and sex? Meow, seriously?))

If this is possible, why not add "finishing sex techniques" to the player himself? Bring some enemies to a critical hp, and then "sweetly take revenge" with the same button that the player fought off rape SO MANY TIMES and rape the enemy himself, along the way restoring himself either stamina or hp?)
For example Cream and Mermaid... Cream brings her to critical hp, and then swims up to her and sucks her tits while caressing her pussy with her fingers) Mermaid will love it, i think.
Or Rouge and Succubus... Rouge brings her to critical hp and then forces her to make a cunnilingus for herself) Rouge is mistress, not succubus.
And finally Venus, she consists of lust and clearly wants a partner or a partner, wants sex and love, but gets bruises on her jelly-like body? Why don't Tails fuck her in a "jelly pussy"?))
You can be raped, but you CAN rape too, not everybody, but organic enemies ^^

Sorry for such a big post,,,, but I just wanted to share my opinion.
My guess is that giving every single character a finishing move for every single enemy would take WAY TOO MUCH time and resources

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Let me remind you all again, since no one likes to take in that reds not adding new playable characters yet, so please, stop asking for new characters to be added to be playable. Let red announce when he's doing it before you request them, otherwise it'll be hidden out the way with all the messages and that which come through here.

BlazeEnthusiast

Nov 29, 2022
The next update will be this Saturday or Sunday. However, I haven't been focusing much on this mod lately, so there won't be much new content like in previous updates.
As of late ive been seeing less content each update. I feel like most of it is really rushed. I know that you are really hard worker (your output really reflects on this) but I wouldn’t mind for a longer wait for more stuff. Don’t want you getting burnt out. Maybe take like a week or even a month rest. I’m sure other people in here would be happy to wait. A lot of people here waited for 3 years to see updates. Im sure we can wait for 3-6 months maybe even a year. Take your breaks buddy.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes