Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 25, 2022
im likely not going to be much help either but i may as well try whats the problem running it on mobile anyway? just cant open the archive? if thats the problem try unrar or the 7Z app, has a good chance of being able to extract it. if the problem is running the program yourself well i dont think i can help you there besides pointing you in the direction of wine the program not the spirit and hoping that it can fix your problem by letting you use a desktop enviroment.

also is this what you were wanting or did i get the wrong version? or did it break zipping it. also bring an adblocker its a standard zip not anything fancy or an installer if you get anything else its a fake download. sorry f95 said it was too big.

also this is directed twords redeye... i get you wanna reel in jump attacks but you kinda over nerfed them and bizarely enough jumping itself to the point of why bother having them.
I just wanted the datafile for the latest verdion of
im likely not going to be much help either but i may as well try whats the problem running it on mobile anyway? just cant open the archive? if thats the problem try unrar or the 7Z app, has a good chance of being able to extract it. if the problem is running the program yourself well i dont think i can help you there besides pointing you in the direction of wine the program not the spirit and hoping that it can fix your problem by letting you use a desktop enviroment.

also is this what you were wanting or did i get the wrong version? or did it break zipping it. also bring an adblocker its a standard zip not anything fancy or an installer if you get anything else its a fake download. sorry f95 said it was too big.

also this is directed twords redeye... i get you wanna reel in jump attacks but you kinda over nerfed them and bizarely enough jumping itself to the point of why bother having them.
Does the data file belong to this mod?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Will Evil Tails ever be created?
Maybe, although for now I have not yet decided what role they will play in the game.

Wonderful!)) how glad I am that such a wonderful project is still more alive than all the living! I really hope that the development of the mod / game will continue until the successful completion of the project, the mod is very cool and you did a great job!) ^__^

But, no matter how much I've been following Project X, I have one question all this time: Why can only enemies fuck and rape heroes? Well, seriously, such a wonderful pheromone catastrophe happened, everyone gave themselves up to lust except for the heroes that they still beat everyone and use violence... and what does that mean? is violence stronger than lust and sex? Meow, seriously?))

If this is possible, why not add "finishing sex techniques" to the player himself? Bring some enemies to a critical hp, and then "sweetly take revenge" with the same button that the player fought off rape SO MANY TIMES and rape the enemy himself, along the way restoring himself either stamina or hp?)
For example Cream and Mermaid... Cream brings her to critical hp, and then swims up to her and sucks her tits while caressing her pussy with her fingers) Mermaid will love it, i think.
Or Rouge and Succubus... Rouge brings her to critical hp and then forces her to make a cunnilingus for herself) Rouge is mistress, not succubus.
And finally Venus, she consists of lust and clearly wants a partner or a partner, wants sex and love, but gets bruises on her jelly-like body? Why don't Tails fuck her in a "jelly pussy"?))
You can be raped, but you CAN rape too, not everybody, but organic enemies ^^

Sorry for such a big post,,,, but I just wanted to share my opinion.
Well the engine allows the player to catch the opponent, however I don't think it would be possible to rework this feature so that it is only possible when the opponent has a certain amount of hp. In addition, it would require the creation of a large number of new animations. Therefore, something like this, if it were to be created, would be at a later date.

As of late ive been seeing less content each update. I feel like most of it is really rushed. I know that you are really hard worker (your output really reflects on this) but I wouldn’t mind for a longer wait for more stuff. Don’t want you getting burnt out. Maybe take like a week or even a month rest. I’m sure other people in here would be happy to wait. A lot of people here waited for 3 years to see updates. Im sure we can wait for 3-6 months maybe even a year. Take your breaks buddy.
Well, over the last updates the content has been added in a fairly similar amount, although it's true that sometimes I was in a hurry to systematically update the game. Currently, I'm getting closer and closer to the end of school and that comes down to more exams, plus I've gotten some commission to do recently. So probably the coming period will not be so girthy in news for my mod.

this mod is really similar to the most global update and upgrade of the game to a completely new level, and the port on Android is really a miracle!)
but still I want to give a couple of suggestions, it seems to me that the game will be even better)

this is already in evil mod, but it seems to me that it's worth adding nude mode purely for visual pleasure without any changes in gameplay, you can even insert it into cheat mode) To pass the level of naked Amy or Tails, who always has a dick sticking out like a true yiff fox, or, for example, naked Blaze to climb into the Arena to naked Rouge, meow, it sounds very sexy, doesn't it?)

and add another menu to the gallery, something like a "cutscene theater" where you can see all the dialogues for each character and the NPC that says something.
For example, I followed Amy to the first meeting with Venus and I liked their dialogue, but to find out what kind of dialogue there was with Zeta, for example, I will have to go through the whole game again. or a meeting with an incubus on the bridge, frada is only for Amy, and alas, there is no way to find out what the Incubus said to Tails, for example, well, I think you understand what I want to say?)

and also "PARADOX!" oooooh, I really hope that there will be boss fights with their EVIL clones (not venus forms)), clonecest is EXTREMELY HOT)) ^__^ Tails fucking Tails, Rouge kissing Rouge, Zeta sucking tits of Zeta, Blaze licking Blaze's pussy, Cream fucking Cream's mouth with carrot,
Amy spanking Amy..... aaahhh,,))

Anyway, I wish you to complete this great project, you are all my heroes now, because honestly, this is the BEST game in the Sonic franchise of all that I have seen)) ^__^ PROJECT X LIVES

Amy: ^__^ Come on, you sexy yummy jelly creature, touch my ass, please)
Venus: Mmmm, patience my dear, patience)
View attachment 2489732

I hope, Zeta (author) and Neoeclipse are happy ^_^
Well as far as the first proposal is concerned, maybe another time to do something like this, currently still need to finish redesigning the appearance of the character. As for the dialogue gallery, I could theoretically do something like that, although I will still think about it. And paradox can be refined when I figure out what to do with evils characters.

Can you give me the unpacked version of the data files of the latest update? I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER TO USE THE PAK EXTRACTOR with just to make if very clear
Howdy, here is the decompressed version of the .pka file. The only thing you need to do is unzip it because I compressed it to .zip format

wish it had online multiplayer finding someone to play this with you is harder than jumping off a roof and not breaking your legs
I will try to look for some ways to enable multiplayer play in this game.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
In my opinion, it should be challenge mode by levels that let you to get cheats and stuff, or just for fun.
Like:
-Survive 60 seconds without being grabbed
-Kill X enemies in Y time
-Clean the horde without using specially attacks

And so, the rewards could be cheats ot special things for the story mode, like infinite life, game modes or character if the moment arrives

Nightmarexxx

Jan 10, 2019
will the arena have two designs? it's just that the boxing ring is also a cool arena and inspiring for sex fantasies))

And i played both mods, you Mod and Evil Mod, and sorry about that, but i must say...

it seems to me that you should all unite, unite ideas, unite sprites, modes, combine both mods, and all your developments and so on into one PERFECT Project)
This is just my personal opinion based on what I saw, I am sure that if you combine the mod into one, you will get the best and global version of the game and the Project X, even if it is still without a full set of levels, but it will be Completed +)

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
will the arena have two designs? it's just that the boxing ring is also a cool arena and inspiring for sex fantasies))

And i played both mods, you Mod and Evil Mod, and sorry about that, but i must say...

it seems to me that you should all unite, unite ideas, unite sprites, modes, combine both mods, and all your developments and so on into one PERFECT Project)
This is just my personal opinion based on what I saw, I am sure that if you combine the mod into one, you will get the best and global version of the game and the Project X, even if it is still without a full set of levels, but it will be Completed +)
Well, it's up to the developer of Evil Mode if he wants to do something like that.

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
A proposal for the appearance of Asami after the transformation by Incubus (The character Asami will not yet be implemented in the game, it is only a sprite made at the request of a discord user).

View attachment 2494871
I actually was the one who asked the question on what Asami would look like after the incubus transformation, I was actually planning on a different look but after redeye sending that art, I just made Asami into that look, anyways enjoy Asami incubus.png

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes