Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
question is the pregnancy mod installed the same way the regular mod is?
No, the pregnancy mode is still based on the earlier way. This means that the engine is together with the data file. So after installing the pregnancy mode, you don't need to download anything extra.

Weiweiby

Jul 8, 2019
No, the pregnancy mode is still based on the earlier way. This means that the engine is together with the data file. So after installing the pregnancy mode, you don't need to download anything extra.
Can i asked you to turn this pregnancy mode to pak file? I was using android but i really want to try this one.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Can i asked you to turn this pregnancy mode to pak file? I was using android but i really want to try this one.
Well it requires an engine change, since pregnancy mode runs on the old version of the engine that was used in the original game. And this one, on the other hand, has a problem with .pak files

Feb 25, 2022
Some challenge ideas:
Birth race: you have to give birth before your opponent does.
Well, I did so because it was a simpler option. Because this way there is no need to create new enties and set them up in the game, or redesign levels for this mode. All I had to do was change the animation, loading screen, a couple of mechanics and other things. In addition, not everyone likes this kind of content.
Then why did you add the spider egg animation then? Why have the characters give birth to spiders after they've been fucked?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Some challenge ideas:
Birth race: you have to give birth before your opponent does.

Then why did you add the spider egg animation then? Why have the characters give birth to spiders after they've been fucked?
Because I wanted to add that most of the opponents have some kind of skill. It occurred to me that a spider should have the ability to duplicate itself. Therefore, adding birth animation was the most logical choice.

Jul 16, 2022
A proposal for the appearance of Asami after the transformation by Incubus (The character Asami will not yet be implemented in the game, it is only a sprite made at the request of a discord user).

View attachment 2494871
You and the others have been putting in alot of work into this mod (as I see it, the game is yours now), which is fantastic by the way. Just don't burn yourselves out trying to meet deadlines so quickly ok? Take yawls time. And well done (y)

Jul 20, 2017
Well, it's true that people like her, I think mainly because of her better sex animation compared to others. However, it won't change my decision. Although, me and Frafro were planning to remade some sex animations, so I think with this, the loss of Zu won't be as noticeable.
........you're completely missing the point here. Yes no matter what you do unless you re-add her people are going to notice shes not there unless the ones who complained about it outright say fuck it and stop watching the project. You're missing the forest for the trees. ffs

Feb 11, 2021
long-time lurker with a terrible username here, i do think the loss of zu is noticeable, she's one of my favorite characters :/ but it's fair enough, i'm still glad the mod is being made and hope it's finished, i played it some days ago and it was promising

Krestelrose

Feb 9, 2023
i would like to ask if we will get an update this week or when should we expect it. I don't sound rude or anything. I'm just curious since i've been checking the whole week and weekend. I don't remember if you said that you were going torelease it this week end

playful098

Feb 11, 2023
i would like to ask if we will get an update this week or when should we expect it. I don't sound rude or anything. I'm just curious since i've been checking the whole week and weekend. I don't remember if you said that you were going torelease it this week end
i think they said some time this week go back some pages to check but you should let them take as much time as they need they are putting in a lot of work
it takes time you know

Reactions: thelastkingdom36
Feb 25, 2022
Because I wanted to add that most of the opponents have some kind of skill. It occurred to me that a spider should have the ability to duplicate itself. Therefore, adding birth animation was the most logical choice.
If we're going by your previous logic that not everyone likes pregnancy fetish, you *do* realize that there are folks who don't like the shota/yaoi/gay stuff with tails, the loli stuff with Cream, the worm fetish, beastiality, the unbirthing and birthing with ghost girl lah, the futa fetish with the jungle people in stage 5 or even zeena for that matter, the boob inflation with the chaos, the electric eels, the mermaids, spanking, the vines, and the piranha plant knock off right?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Sorry, I asked RedEye to delay this week's update, cuz I needed an extra week to finish up with Cream's animations. At least it'll be a bigger update and I'll hope you enjoy the new content.
Wonderful. Don't worry about it, as long as something good comes out, delays are nothing ;)

Reactions: thelastkingdom36
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes