Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 25, 2022
Sorry, I asked RedEye to delay this week's update, cuz I needed an extra week to finish up with Cream's animations. At least it'll be a bigger update and I'll hope you enjoy the new content.

Please don't use harrasment to get your ideas across. It's very disrespectful to RedEye who's putting all of his free time to provide content for free.
I am not harassing red-eye. I am just pointing out the holes in his logic

Reactions: bobbot

BlazeEnthusiast

Nov 29, 2022
I’m actually excited for Asami. Can we see concept sprites?

Also can characters have more unique ways to attack that reflects their character identity. (IF POSSIBLE BECAUSE THIS IS A LOT OF WORK)

I like how you made cream have a summoner type attacks.

Here are some proposals

Tails should be a projectile based character

Amy should do slower heavy attacks with her hammer that does high damage.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I am not harassing red-eye. I am just pointing out the holes in his logic
I know what you mean. As I mentioned earlier, separating the mods was done for this reason, as it was a much easier and more optimal option. However, the fact that someone does not like this fetish was an addition, not the main reason for this decision. I don't deny that there are people who don't like the fetishes you mentioned. However, pregnancy "stuff" was the most talked topic at the time (because of the appearance of such an option in mod). Which led to a discussion between people who like it and those who don't. That's why I said that since it's easier to split these two mods and it will remove the previously mentioned problem. It's batter to do something like this and also this will kill two birds with one stone, especially since merging the mods would require a lot of time that I preferred to spend on other things.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I’m actually excited for Asami. Can we see concept sprites?

Also can characters have more unique ways to attack that reflects their character identity. (IF POSSIBLE BECAUSE THIS IS A LOT OF WORK)

I like how you made cream have a summoner type attacks.

Here are some proposals

Tails should be a projectile based character

Amy should do slower heavy attacks with her hammer that does high damage.
1. There isn't much concept art done for this character, although I can post a few that I found.
(The last one was created by Masked Cube)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. There are plans to change the character's appearance, so it's possible that something like this will be implemented.

3. As for your suggestion, I could try to give Tails the ability to use ranged attacks. As for Amy, to be honest with the new combo system, the attack boost doesn't make much of a difference.

Oct 5, 2022
As a suggestion I would add a little screen, as other times, with cream's pussy leaking some juices, like a balancing string or even dropping some of it.
And a further suggestion I would make her stick her mouth at the top of tail's dick and fill her mouth with his cum. But only the top of the dick as if she is kissing it

bobbot

May 10, 2018
For Evil Cream, I'd suggest some scenes involved with her companion, Cheese.
might as well throw an idea in there with this given cheese is a chao why not have the evil version have variations of the chao's projectile attack. also why not have hypnotic elements in there too simalar to the chaos in stage 2?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
can someone give me a site dont have virus or the virus is less damaging for my pc of this game?
The game doesn't have any virus, pretty sure it is a false positive. Scan the game files on Virustotal if you aren't sure

playful098

Feb 11, 2023
now that i think about it what even is the pink cloud monster thing like was it created or what i don't really get it

Nightmarexxx

Jan 10, 2019
1. There isn't much concept art done for this character, although I can post a few that I found.
(The last one was created by Masked Cube)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. There are plans to change the character's appearance, so it's possible that something like this will be implemented.

3. As for your suggestion, I could try to give Tails the ability to use ranged attacks. As for Amy, to be honest with the new combo system, the attack boost doesn't make much of a difference.
Mmm, she looks interesting and sexy, she likes footjob, right? :)
And, i missed it i think, but anyway, does she have a lore or backstory with hot moments?

don~t

Apr 26, 2021
I seem to be having a weird issue: I was able to get the secret bonus stage in zone 2 the first file I played on, but now I can't seem to get it to trigger, is there something I'm missing?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes